56 minutes ago, Captnmorgan said:

https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us

I have always gotten good results making tickets on the ps4... To my knowledge support ticket system deals with all the platforms.

Ok, because I filled out a couple for 2 meshers that are posting videos on their Xbox profiles of themselves under mapping and meshing my tribe and allies. I also attached the videos to the ticket along with their profiles. All I know is this meshing war that is going on with Ark on Xbox is completely out of hand

Thank you for the reply

It’s a real bummer, but WC does not care about official on console. I’ve never participated in meshing or even had it on my radar and suddenly it’s everywhere, no matter what side you’re on. Meshers have never been louder or more proud of themselves, posting videos on YouTube and their profiles. It took me a matter of minutes using their own videos to track down who, where and what tribes are involved. Server numbers and base locations. I’m not a professional and it took me minutes. If there were developers or admins that cared even a little bit they would have to be incompetent on a legendary level to not be able to stop some of this stuff and hand out some wipes and bans. They either do not care or they are immensely incompetent. 

• Like 1

The cheaters have really taken over the game. They do it openly and nothing is done about it. It seems like almost all the legit players have either resorted to cheating just to defend themselves or are quitting because how bad it has become. As a leader of many hundreds of people in the ark community i see and hear about it every day. It is extremely frustrating that wildcard does not give its loyal player base the care that it deserves. All we want is for the cheaters to be removed and for us to have a fair game to play but the ddos and meshing has ruined any chances of fair pvp. The lack of enforcement hurts us now, but it will hurt your company later when you realize how many customers you have lost for any future content and games you produce. 

Thank you I've been looking for this kind of board for literal ages. Its honestly tiring setting up tickets and the devs do nothing, i recently set one up for Smalltribes 5 ab and I got intact with a GM. But he did nothing! Especially with the screenshots I sent showed us being attacked by 2 tribes as well as an allied server while being undermeshed! All of these being out of conduct for these new servers. But what gets me is even the undermeshers weren't delt with either! They are still playing as if nothing ever happened! Anyone here can reply if they'd like to see the screenshots as well, this is just completely pathetic on wildcard to let this kind of stuff slide especially if its ruining the game for others! 

You will get absolutely no support from WC regarding meshers, ddosers, really anything to do with cheating, I have been consistently meshed for months now. I reported it, showed the screenshots of them admitting and got a video together of us fighting him through the wall. I had to drain a turret from inside the mesh in my own base... MY OWN BASE! I put all of this evidence together and got no response at all. Literally not even a reply or any sort of acknowledgement at all. It's got so bad where we dont even save the screenshots of people admitting in chat because we know WC will not do anything to punish them. I once named the mesher we were dealing with before on here and then I was the one to get into trouble for 'Naming and Shaming' imagine that reporting the issue with someone cheating within their game and then punishing the guy who reported it.

Edited by Dylan1602

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 12:31 AM, Dylan1602 said:

You will get absolutely no support from WC regarding meshers, ddosers, really anything to do with cheating, I have been consistently meshed for months now. I reported it, showed the screenshots of them admitting and got a video together of us fighting him through the wall. I had to drain a turret from inside the mesh in my own base... MY OWN BASE! I put all of this evidence together and got no response at all. Literally not even a reply or any sort of acknowledgement at all. It's got so bad where we dont even save the screenshots of people admitting in chat because we know WC will not do anything to punish them. I once named the mesher we were dealing with before on here and then I was the one to get into trouble for 'Naming and Shaming' imagine that reporting the issue with someone cheating within their game and then punishing the guy who reported it.

I just got cited for the same thing. The sad thing is, I was posting a video of the guy doing it from HIS OWN YOUTUBE CHANNEL. W? T? F? Seriously? The guy says the devs won't touch him because he has some type of relationship with them, he post videos for MONTHS of him meshing and undermap raiding tribes, even gives commentary and admits his cheating, and I get in trouble for showing HIS OWN VIDEO? Really?

Edited by AzDaemon
Correction

On 8/2/2018 at 9:37 PM, AzDaemon said:

I just got cited for the same thing. The sad thing is, I was posting a video of the guy doing it from HIS OWN YOUTUBE CHANNEL. W? T? F? Seriously? The guy says the devs won't touch him because he has some type of relationship with them, he post videos for MONTHS of him meshing and undermap raiding tribes, even gives commentary and admits his cheating, and I get in trouble for showing HIS OWN VIDEO? Really?

It's pure insanity man! No one is scared of any of the devs apart from maybe Tobida. But you literally have people admitting to it in global and they're using their 100+ main character to do it which shows how little they fear the devs. We captured a lvl 117 mesher and provided all the evidence, then we got threatened to be dev wiped if we didn't release the mesher. Are you serious? The support is garbage in this game. People just run around blatantly breaking the rules and going against the code of conduct because they know nothing will happen to them. I had to learn how to mesh my own caves just so I could fight against these pieces of pish... 

While at work, some folks are deciding to keep the meshing going they started last night on our Xbox EU Ragnarok 337 server. Apparently me and my peoples base are the next target. If I lose everything from meshing, or inconsistent disciplining and dev'd wiped for defending by the only means capable. I'm done with it for good. Me leaving might not mean much to Wildcard, but will mean a boat load to me and be devastating. 

I have full video of my base being undermeshed in progress all my turrets outside wherent soaked not even 1 bullet and multiple internal foundation (double layered) where blown through which is not something regular raiders do, I have the recording on my Ps4 plz someone a gm hopefully respond on what I can do, I have the guys gamer tag from video and all.

I'm not shocked they don't do anything they care more about how the meshers will feel what they will realise is the more that let meshers get away with meshing all its gonna go is bring actual hackers that will see devs don't punish cheating n lose decent ppl who don't cheat n ppl can say u can't hack on an xbox or ps4 but it's been done before so in a way ark will end up like most games on console that dudnt punish cheaters that use expliots DEAD apart from the scrub cheaters they allowed to get away with everything