Boss Run Deaodon Healing

Egor

Question: will two daeodons heal faster if used simultaneously? vs 1 daeodon healing.

Deaodon put healing buff on the dinos. Will buffs from two daeodons healing simultaneously stack?

Question 2: if I have two daeodons, and on both enable passive healing, will one of them be just wasted? Or they will auto co-operate, like one healing first then second healing? So what will happens in second case?

I am playing solo. Single ass cant sit on two deaodons. So, the only option is passive healing. Unfortunately, I've seen many times that passive healing will not start working immediately right after get enabled. Sometimes it does, sometimes not. And it may delay healing for quite some time. How to measure it then?

May be some tribe did those kind of measurements? 

While i dont know the actual concrete answer I always thought of effects in this game as debuffs and not buffs. For example; microraptor stun. You cant get restunned again while under the effect (that I know of?) Of a microraptor stun.

I would figure the daedon healing falls under a debuff and the target gets a "being healed by a daedon" effect that wouldnt stack. Then again, I could just be talking out my :poop: We dont see many stacking buffs though, except for golden hesperonis egg

I just did test runs on locals for gamma dragon. Solo, no riders, local host, max difficulty:
(always with 1 yutti)

11 rexs 20/900 + no daeodons. Sometimes few rexs dies sometimes all dies. I did 5 runs like this

11 rexs 30/800 + no daeodons. Sometimes few rexs dies sometimes all dies. I did 3 runs like this. NOTE: HP increase wont help agains Dragon.

11 rexs 20/900 + 1 daeodons. 1-5 rexs dies, depend on Dragon behaviour

11 rexs 30/900 + 1 daeodons. 1-5 rexs dies, sometimes full whipe. looks like 1 daeodon can't heal 30k rexs, and dragon fire breath is percentage damage, so the more HP rexs have -  the harder is healing.

11 rexs 20/900 + 3 daeodons , I did 3 runs, never lost any single rex. Rexs come out full or almost full. 

I also tried to make runs with 14 and 19 rexs. It does not make things faster nor easier, but against big troop of rexs dragon missing much less and always burn some with his firebreath. So eventually more rexs die. The trick I learned: when you have 1 layer of rexs around dragon - it misses with fire breath alot.

Conclusion: for gamma dragon I will use 11 rexs + 3 daeodons + 1 yutti. I plan tohave 1 additional Rex rider and my second char will ride daeodons.

P.S I did not verified (in fight) healing efficiency of rided dae vs not rided with passive healing dae. Considering healing at obelisk after the fight - rided daeodon heals 2-3 times faster (which might be important in dragon fight). But I am not sure. WOuld really love to hear from you about ur experience healing with daeodons

6 minutes ago, Yster said:

Our Rex's are 35/840+  we also take Yuti and 2 deadons in.. 

we hardly ever loose any Rex'se. on Rag we clear the dragon and manticore without loosing any Dinos.. every now and then we loose one cause it managed to get stuck in the either the dragons corpse or the Rock elementals.. this is on Alpha.. 

That extra damage must be the difference. 

Dragon has been toasting our Rex's as of late in Alpha rag. 

I lost two last night. 35k hp/700+ melee. Luckily we had a few Theri's along and they were glorious. 

To deal with Golem's, make a tank Rex (I go 40k with 116 armor saddles) (2 mate boosted if you can spare it) and leave it back at the river on passive. When the Golem's pop up whistle passive to everything and walk them away except for one who gathers up the Golem's. Drag them back to the tank Rex, then proceed to hammer Manticore. 

On 6/8/2018 at 7:17 PM, Egor said:

Dragon on Rang and Dragon on TheIsland - there is difference. Ppl who does both saying that TheIsland's is much harder to kill. This is why many ppl prefer to  deal with pair Dragon+Manticore. Not my words, this is from ppl who did all bosses on different maps.

Yes, it's 100% true... Rag can be done with Rexes with shotguns as backup in case the manticore doesn't want to land. The dragon pretty much dies in the first 3 min of the fight. On the island... We have to use shotgun as main DPS with a deer as tank while Rexes act as spawn clearers and shooting platforms... We use 25/1000 Rexes if you want to know.

10 hours ago, Yster said:

Male megaloceros (male deer) you can run between the dragons legs and block him.. so players can sit on bears and shoot the dragon with shotguns. 

This is really interesting. Would you please explain how to "block" and what does it means "block"? Special Attack? Prevent dragon movement or Prevent take of or prevent turns/rotation? Please tell more about it.

Archived