ARK: Survival Evolved Worldwide Release for iOS & Android!

Jen

HURGENTE ¡¡¡¡ ?

Hello Good morning, good afternoon or good night My name is adriano and I was wondering when are you going to update the evolved ark survival for Android devices that has 2GB of RAM Processor 8 CORE my cell phone is a J7 Metal 2GB of RAM 16GB of Memory and Processor 8 Core, Why many Brazilians of crace media or crace download could not make the donwload through the play store because the game is not compatible many good phones could not download J5 Cell phones J7 Prime J7 Metal J7 Parime J7 Pro Moto5 Moto 5Plus and others No They downloaded the game on the Play Store because they will not be compatible You will be able to inform me when you will upgrade to these Sighted Devices ????? Thank you 

MEU CELULAR É UM J7 METAL 2GB DE RAM E 16GB DE MEMORIA INTERNA PROCESSADOR 8CORE 

EU RODO PUBG TRANQUILO 

POR FAVOR ATUALIZAR PARA QUE J7 METAL E OUTROS POSSA FAZER O DONWLOAD TBM EU JA CHOREI MUITO HOJE PQ O JOGO NAO TA COMPATIVEL PARA MEU J7 METAL 

PASSEI A NOITE TODA ESPERANDO O LANÇAMENTO CONTANDO CADA SEGUNDO PRA JOGAR O ARK SUVIVAL EVOLVED 

POR FAVOR ATUALIZAR PARA O J7 METAL 

TEM MUITOS BRASILEIRO ESPERANDO PARA JOGAT ESSE JOGO MARAVILHOSO 

MAIS DE MILHÕES DE PERSSOAS 

NOS AJUDEM POR FAVOR ??

Edited by AdrianoYT

On 6/7/2018 at 7:38 AM, wOsorioZ88 said:

Will ark mobile be cross platform? Will I be able to play with some friends running in on Android? 

Been waiting this game for a month,the raptorin dev test this poop on razer phone! What an asshole

Update so that the game will be playable for those who have 2gb ram and marshmallow device

raptoring asshole

• 2 weeks later...