ARK: Survival Evolved Worldwide Release for iOS & Android!

Jen

Just an idea, but I think it would be a really great idea to be able to log into our steam account and continue our PC games on our mobile devices... a lot of people have to work for a living and don’t have all the time in the world to log onto ark or find a computer that can play it in their current location. For example I work for the government and I can’t just log into my computer at work and play ark or check up on my babies or refresh troughs or imprint... but I do however ALWAYS have my phone on me... I would deffinetly utilize this realease to keep my babies alive while I’m at work that is my own personal huge benefit, others may be different. I would highly recommend allowing us to access our current survivors on our mobile devices so that we can play our survivor on the go... hence mobile lol ^.^

11 minutes ago, NickLiber93 said:

Just an idea, but I think it would be a really great idea to be able to log into our steam account and continue our PC games on our mobile devices... a lot of people have to work for a living and don’t have all the time in the world to log onto ark or find a computer that can play it in their current location. For example I work for the government and I can’t just log into my computer at work and play ark or check up on my babies or refresh troughs or imprint... but I do however ALWAYS have my phone on me... I would deffinetly utilize this realease to keep my babies alive while I’m at work that is my own personal huge benefit, others may be different. I would highly recommend allowing us to access our current survivors on our mobile devices so that we can play our survivor on the go... hence mobile lol ^.^

The problem with this would be the idea of having an in game currnecy and the ancient ambers. Currently on pc there is no way to bring back your creatures with amber and they (WarDrum) would have to convince Wildcard to incorporate that into the game. Not impossible but unlikely to happen.  

2 minutes ago, SagaMaster25 said:

The problem with this would be the idea of having an in game currnecy and the ancient ambers. Currently on pc there is no way to bring back your creatures with amber and they (WarDrum) would have to convince Wildcard to incorporate that into the game. Not impossible but unlikely to happen.  

Well then I guess I can only hope for the best :)

• Volunteer Moderator
4 hours ago, Z0mbie said:

Geez...Here I was thinking the countdown clock was for the New Jurassic World movie all this time so I looked to see when it was going to be playing at the theaters on Thursday night and ooops it doesn't come out until the 21st....lol   I get it now. Mobile version comes out when the clock runs out. ?

Wrong, Mobile version comes out 14th June, countdown ends 15th June.

On 6/10/2018 at 12:58 PM, NickLiber93 said:

Have you tried teamviewer on your home pc through your phone? That would allow you to log into ark just enough to imprint but itd be laggy as all hell

On 6/7/2018 at 11:44 AM, Sonny11 said:

i have a suggestion for a new creature, i was reading on google on it said there may have been giant prehistoric squirrels, and i was thinking how cool it be to have tame able giant squirrel to ride on. and able to climb almost anything and maybe even glide like a flying squirrel. i dont know if im supposed to give suggestions somewhere else. but i just thought that would be sick 

This would basically be your rock drake lol

Hello Good morning, good afternoon or good night My name is adriano and I was wondering when are you going to update the evolved ark survival for Android devices that has 2GB of RAM Processor 8 CORE my cell phone is a J7 Metal 2GB of RAM 16GB of Memory and Processor 8 Core, Why many Brazilians of crace media or crace download could not make the donwload through the play store because the game is not compatible many good phones could not download J5 Cell phones J7 Prime J7 Metal J7 Parime J7 Pro Moto5 Moto 5Plus and others No They downloaded the game on the Play Store because they will not be compatible You will be able to inform me when you will upgrade to these Sighted Devices ????? Thank you and have a nice day