Manticore

Thamic

Been running Gamma Manticore a few months now with 18 Argy a rex and a yuty. Fairly easy but my argies are constantly trying to land when being hit which slows the fight. Is there a fix for this? This is a recent issue. Before this landing bug I could do gamma in a few minutes.

Can Beta or Alpha be run with argies? Mine are 5k health 1200 melee with 98 armour saddles. My worry is I will run out of time with the landing bug.

Would i be better off using rexes for beta and alpha? I hear horror stories of Manticore never landing and rex army is lost. 

@Jatheish @Jen @Eli @Chris

any idea if flyers landing in manticore when hit is intended or a bug?

Its been going on like this since the last flyer AI patch and I saw no mention of boss adjustments in the patch notes recently.

Manticore refuses to land often enough to hit it with land dinos. This has been a known problem for a long time.

Now we have to deal with our flyers landing and not being able to properly fight. What's the deal?

1 hour ago, Demerus said:

Its been going on like this since the last flyer AI patch and I saw no mention of boss adjustments in the patch notes recently.

Manticore refuses to land often enough to hit it with land dinos. This has been a known problem for a long time.

Now we have to deal with our flyers landing and not being able to properly fight. What's the deal?

totally right.there was no issue before flylier AI patch.wyverns and even argens keen on landing in the middle of fight.

@Jatheish, @Jen

you guys need to take a look it pls.

We farm alpha manticore all the time. We use rexes, a yuti and shotguns and we have no issue.. But bring a freaking featherlight in there and omg Manti goes nuts and wont land. We sacrificed 2 because even after me saying it probably wasn't a good idea tribemates brought them in. After they were killed Manti landed like he has been for a while now.

On 6/11/2018 at 10:04 PM, Demerus said:

Maybe if we keep re-"tweeting" them we'll get an awnser. Been asking this for a while too without any succes

On 6/12/2018 at 7:56 PM, Foxiefyre said:

We farm alpha manticore all the time. We use rexes, a yuti and shotguns and we have no issue.. But bring a freaking featherlight in there and omg Manti goes nuts and wont land. We sacrificed 2 because even after me saying it probably wasn't a good idea tribemates brought them in. After they were killed Manti landed like he has been for a while now.

Thanks for that, our team of rex are ready to roll in and take on alpha, 

• 3 weeks later...

Use rexes,and as you'll prolly have tek troughs,raise like 15and you'll be able to kill it really fast.if it doesnt land maybe try to keep your rexes back,and go away with only 1rex,for me atleast then it uses to land and attack the 1.I would do med tho tbh,its far less risky and just need 3more artifacts for the same amount of element

Archived