Cave Small Tribe Official

Dylano

21 hours ago, MandaBear said:

Seems the new small tribe servers have a lot of new regulations with them to try to keep pvp alive by forcing people out into the open ?I wonder do the extenuation servers have these same rules within them as well? 

Lol what? People hiding is the only way to stay alive. Forcing everyone into the open is just going to ensure the servers die more quickly.

Just now, Bahbum said:

Lol what? People hiding is the only way to stay alive. Forcing everyone into the open is just going to ensure the servers die more quickly.

That's not true. Some people who play pvp like to fight in the open and do not want to hide. I've always built in the open and killed anyone who came near me unless they obviously didn't mean to harm me or my tribe, and even then my tribe considered me too soft at times. They kill anyone and everyone they want careless  just because its pvp and they like the fight. Granted this is before we go for alpha, which after that we don't kill much so that the server doesn't perceive us as being the type to just wipe everyone for no reason. Not knocking the way you play in caves, but it obviously was not meant for this server type if they blocked it off. Besides, it usually gets tribes wiped from the stronger guys that start up boss fights anyways, since they need the artifacts inside of them.

Guest DJRone89
44 minutes ago, Bahbum said:

Then why play PvP?

Archived