Every small tribe server is capped

benreel

• Volunteer Moderator

I believe they need time first to assess how successful they will be. There would be no point in releasing more if in a week they all dropped to 10/70 or something.

So far based on todays release with them all capping at 70/70 is not exactly a sign of popularity, it is more of a sign of people being interested in trying them out. It is also expected when new servers come out that they'll be capped very quickly. So they need to give a bit more time to see if they remain high pop.

29 minutes ago, GP said:

I believe they need time first to assess how successful they will be. There would be no point in releasing more if in a week they all dropped to 10/70 or something.

So far based on todays release with them all capping at 70/70 is not exactly a sign of popularity, it is more of a sign of people being interested in trying them out. It is also expected when new servers come out that they'll be capped very quickly. So they need to give a bit more time to see if they remain high pop.

But honestly GP, boosted-rate officials will remain popular.  3x taming is amazing, as well as harvest/gathering and 2x raising.  And with these things permanent, I think people will want to stay.  1x rates are tough for those of us that would rather stay on official.

EDIT:  I personally think they will remain popular.  I don't know 100% certainly it will happen, but my gut tells me they will.

For the entire time since they launched they have been at full capacity. Whenever it goes down it is instantly full again. I know this is a "testing" thing and in 1 month it will probably not be at 70/70 but right now there are 100's of players trying to join and having a couple more island servers would make it easier to join. I have been waiting for 5 hours. Saved the servers to favourites with no other servers so it refreshes quicker and constantly refreshing and trying to join for 5 hours. Even if I manage to get to the initial loading, it stops loading after a certain point and says connection timeout or that the server is full. So it's at 69/70 and it is letting multiple people in but if you don't have the fastest comp/internet than you still don't get into the game...

Preferably 1 island server for OC but at least 2 more NA Island servers would be REALLY nice, please and thank you!

Thanks for adding a few more servers..    Good news is  the cluster is doing REAL well,     just about all servers are still capped 12 noon est.         bad news is ..  eager players cant get in and play .         if you could spare a few more servers. please..     and of course,  center map getting no love with only one map  (we know u hate this map, but we love it)....

aberration and Scorched have been hovering around cap but are under cap half the time..  center, island and rag are pretty much capped except between 3am est and 9am est.

21 hours ago, Saupe said:

Yeah, because splitting up the PVE megas is a good idea? lets have 10 kibble farms instead of the 1 we had as a large tribe..

Plus it makes no difference to you guys anyway.

The server tame cap would max out pretty quick regardless. If and when they redo the kibble tree and egg farms become moot, I would then like to see small tribe servers added for PVE- Not because of their actually being small tribe limits but because of the rates alone. 

Who cares if they drop to 10/70 in a few weeks, you can get rid of them 4 weeks after that. They are capped right now. If you have extra servers laying around then they should be bringing up more with the small amount that they brought up. Honestly I am amazed how Wildcard is consistently half-donkeying everything they do. You make a big deal out of these specialty servers and then when its time to put up or shut up, you release THREE servers for North America and THREE more for Europe. Six whole servers with a 70 person cap for the million(s) of copies of the game you have sold?!?! You dont even give the little bit of extra effort to make sure there is one for each map in each of the two hemispheres of the planet that you bring them up on. Did you really think that only 210/420 people would want to play this new format? Use those extra servers you repurposed and bring up more. If they dont work out, you already established a timeline that you can end them without people having much of a complaint. Why are we still beta testing your choices? The amount of people who said they wanted this format in the forums exceeds the amount of slots you made available!!!

11 hours ago, benreel said:

if you could spare a few more servers. please..    

urU3HGcwow1fWCxjlRQObGdu0RE-tENl7OnXXEaixJM5LngcM_fRprTJi1t9ZN9nnmdQ=s137

Awesome to hear even more are being added? Not all the servers are capped currently which is nice.

I know it might be a NO, but us Aussies would REALLY appreciate even just 1 Island server would be AWESOME. I'm used to playing 200-400 ping but I know alot of people that want to play the SmallTribe but can't deal with it. Would be awesome, thanks again for releasing more servers!

Im aware they dont want to spam loads of new servers incase they die as are 90% of reg servers, but iv not been able to get on for 2 days as when i finish  work everyone is trying to jump on, now im sure im not the only one that doesnt want to spend hours looking at a server list, anyway my consern is that wont people get fed up of this and give up trying which may come across as people losing interest? I really want to play but i cant get on so in short waiting to aee if it stay popular is balls, just creat a few more servs every other day till this is less lf an issue

Archived