davegravy

Win10 Play Anywhere: Whistle "All Move To" Broken?

The win10 hotkey (comma, by default) does nothing. 

I searched and couldn't find any mention of it, is this a known bug?

I have XBOX as well and it seems to work there, creates a green arrow at the target location, and all dinos in current group move to that spot.

This seems like a pretty critical hotkey, especially for stuff like solo quetz taming

Edited by davegravy
added tags

I have this problem as well. Just started playing on my PC, on my xbox it works fine. The command seems to be unassigned by default. I assigned it to Comma but still doesn't work. I've also tried other hotkeys and still nothing. Does anybody have ANY info on this? Please and thank you.  

I recently purchased the Windows 10 Ark version to play with the crossplay feature and the only 'bug' I've experienced is the 'all move to' whistle not working. This is particularly frustrating because there are so many situations when you need to utilize this feature, otherwise you're always having to use 'all follow me' whistle then 'all stay' whistle. Sorry but I do not have a fix either, but if someone were to have a solution I would also very much appreciate it. Thanks.

Same boat here...I'll open a support ticket....It seems that the CallMoveTo is not being loaded from the input.ini located in the UWP  folder when the game starts.  In fact the CallMoveTo assigment is not even configured in CleanSourceConfigs.  I even try to move the key assignment from my custom input.ini to the clean input.ini and when the game starts the entry is being deleted and the clean input.ini is being used.

Been quite a long time and this bug still exists. At least for me it does. I can't seem to find any fixes if there has been one since this thread was created. Does anyone have a fix? Same exact problem for me. Windows 10 version. All whistles work except for "All move to". Tried swapping hotkey to many different keys and still doesn't work. I play crossplay with my mate on a server I own. I need to have him use the command because it somehow works for him, just not me.

This feature is very important, and sadly, even after a year, BROKEN.  The competitor, Steam, has a functional copy of the game, and this doesn't happen.  I can't help but think that Microsoft quality assurance is complete garbage, when... They somehow broke perfectly functional features that had existed for years.  Listen, I know about ports, software engineering, etc.  I know that rebuilding a crossplay version of the game is a challenge.  But this isn't about that.  This is simple... Customers complained, they can't use what they paid for... and there hasn't even been a reassuring lie for us.  They simply dont care, because they're out at dinner, spending our money right now.  Probably having a nice drink.  Probably forgot that they never delivered a funcitonal product, and we should all demand our money back.  Just look at the "Join Game" button that's broken.  The lack of an Exit button.  I had to make a seperate xbox account just to use the dedicated server.  When I signed in to my Windows store and Xbox console with this new silver account, i had to reinstall the whole 100GB.  But i couldnt because the HDD was full.  I couldn't make more space without access to the previous windows sign in, so then i tried to manually take ownership of the files and permissions jus tto free up space to use with my second microsoft account just to spend hours redownloading, just to install the game that doesnt work , join, or exit... and my sons birthday was jacked.  Enjoy your dinner and wine, jerks.