Fresh server??? Ragnarok cap

waylayer

Hello!

i start from 0 on a new and "Fresh" server Ragnarok 408 when it started, u know u cant transfer nothing to this server but since day 1 the server was full of [][][][][][] Players, they made spawn traps, and another poops, and now, we are tame capped. 

yes Fresh and new server capped, [][][][][][] have bases on all the map with a lot of storage pen, and a lot of raft, etc. and we dont know what tribe is cause all tribes have [][][][][] as a name.

nice "fresh" server if it's capped. 

[][][][][] players playing on a NA server is...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2018 at 12:36 PM, Zira said:

i check today the 397 Ragna server - these old "Fresh" that joining to Main cluster July 3rd - is not capped

Rag servers not being capped for a short time happen often, the problem is that the vast majority of the time, you're completely capped. You may have random 4-5 hr periods where you're not, but those are completely random and sporadic. What this causes is for mid to alpha tribes to just go and power tame sacrificial lambs for during the cap times. Also, apparently reporting problems to WC doesn't matter, since we've reported the random 30 raft tribes that sit on the server, nothing happens if they have [][][] names, but I know two of the American alpha tribe leaders that got ban hammered in the past 2 weeks, and they've done nothing in comparison to the kiting and pve grieving the [][][] tribes do. There's currently one of the artifacts that have been completely enclosed by one of them, nothing has happened to that tribe yet, and that's been over a week.

Archived