jakesazombie

Can't rotate while painting

So I'm playing the windows 10 xbox one crossplay version on my computer. My roommate was playing in the same map as my on an xbox in the other room and we both tried to paint at the same time she could rotate the dino and could paint anywhere she wanted but the only view I have is the initial paint view and I can only pan and nothing else, how can I rotate the dino?

I'm having the same problem months later.. I absolutely love this game but I'm getting tired of 25GB updates that add dinosaurs when wildcard won't fix any of the years old bugs that are well documented. This forum seems pointless considering wc almost never replies to the bug reports. I'm sure well deal with this issue for years to come...

1 hour ago, pawtucketpat142 said:

Also can not rotate dinos when painting windows 10.

this has been an issue from the start, everyone I ask on reddit/ on here INSISTS that it is just fine, you just use {insert what ever the key they think works}. I have yet to ever see a video of someone on W10 pc doing it, or any sort of proof.