help Baby Settings for a Server

So, I am running a dedicated server, and was wanting to double the time it takes for eggs to hatch/babies to be born, but half the amount of time it takes for them to fully grow. I mainly do this as most of us work, but don't want to feel "cheap" about raising babies.

I have managed to figure out how to decrease the maturation rate, and increase the hatching rate, but now my imprinting rate is all funny.

Can someone help me figure out a balance for Imprinting for so that it you still can get %100 Imprinting with the following settings:

MatingIntervalMultiplier=1.000000
EggHatchSpeedMultiplier=0.500000
BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=3.000000
BabyImprintingStatScaleMultiplier=?*
BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier=?*
BabyCuddleGracePeriodMultiplier=?*
BabyCuddleLoseImprintQualitySpeedMultiplier=?*

* Settings that I am in need of help with.

BabyImprintingStatScaleMultiplier=?*

is up to you. 1.0 = 20% better basestats (not including stamina/movementspeed{without mods, with classic flyer you get movementspeed too)

if you set it to 2.0, your dinos would get +40% if you fully imprint them. so this stat is totaly up to you

BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=3.000000

if you want some reallife, x3 is a bit to less i think? just my personal opinion. i have x60 and still need close to 5h for a giga/mosa/tuso and ~1h for a wyvern

but if you are going for x3 you should use 0,647 as BabyCuddleInvervalMultiplayerm should get you to 100%. imprint every ~5h10min

the last 2 only take effect if you take to long to imprint your dinos

Archived