Life finds a way...

AngrySaltire

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My guess is its a Jurassic World fallen kingdom tie in update, considering the dino silhouettes are of dinos featured in the film, cant explain the Stryacosaurus, but if its a sinoceratops (apparantly thats the dino in the film) then the idea holds. But I guess 'Life finds away' could link to the Exctinction idea too.

4 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Ok if we are making guesses. 

Tag line is life finds a way. 

That means something breeding. 

My guess/hope is kibble revamp finally introduced. 

That would be nice too. Fingers crossed :)

13 minutes ago, ADCKnight said:

2 hours to go.

Many people were saying it has something to do with the 3rd expansion because of the file name of the image behind the countdown being AEE3

But I'm guessing it will be an announcement with a trailer, and release date (countdownception) and not a full release.

I agree, especially since another wc member mentioned working on more mysterious mysteries. so they'll be going the way they did with aberration I am guessing.So it will be a count down to nothing much.

31 minutes ago, ADCKnight said:

2 hours to go.

Many people were saying it has something to do with the 3rd expansion because of the file name of the image behind the countdown being AEE3

But I'm guessing it will be an announcement with a trailer, and release date (countdownception) and not a full release.

I couldnt help but notice the dinosaur on the left side. It raised my eyebrow. Where did i see this before? That silhouette reminds me of.... clearly dracorex from the new Jurassic world game, JW Alive... they are so similar

1242817824_ark_countdownbanner.thumb.jpg.b253db5feeded02f908ef54e8f8e442d.jpgScreenshot_20180615-141949.thumb.jpg.889c76effb19b11ef2482131530449a5.jpg

What does this mean????????????? 

Just now, greyjan said:

I couldnt help but notice the dinosaur on the left side. It raised my eyebrow. Where did i see this before? That silhouette reminds me of.... clearly dracorex from the new Jurassic world game, JW Alive... they are so similar

1242817824_ark_countdownbanner.thumb.jpg.b253db5feeded02f908ef54e8f8e442d.jpgScreenshot_20180615-141949.thumb.jpg.889c76effb19b11ef2482131530449a5.jpg

What does this mean????????????? 

and i know this dino isnt in ark. Does that mean a TLC or DLC or just a mistake by the banner creators?

Archived