Life finds a way...

AngrySaltire

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Am convinced that its a tie in update taking advantage of the new movie with at least three new dinos being added. Brachiosaurus, Stryacosaurus and Stygimoloch ( or maybe even dracorex).

I think you’re right, but aren’t “stygimoloch” and “dracorex” synonymous with pachycephalosaurus? I could be wrong, but I feel like I read that once. If that’s the case, it wouldn’t make sense to add a creature already in the game. 

16 minutes ago, Royalstar said:

I think you’re right, but aren’t “stygimoloch” and “dracorex” synonymous with pachycephalosaurus? I could be wrong, but I feel like I read that once. If that’s the case, it wouldn’t make sense to add a creature already in the game. 

The theory is I beleive, that stygimoloch and dracorex are just juvenile forms of the pachy. Its just a theory and depends who you ask, only so much a fossil can tell you I guess. I dont know anything more than the theory as my palentology knowledge is not a strong point.

As far as I am aware at the current time pachy, stygi and draco are still classified as separate species and as far as I am aware there is no plan to merge the three together. I could be wrong however but as the science stands it would make sense to add stygi or draco to the game. Would love to see one or both added :)

18 minutes ago, PinkPanda said:

I logged onto ark forums and noticed a countdown for 13 days and a quote saying "LIFE FINDS A WAY..." the picture is a sunset with dinos i never seen before. does anyone know what its counting down for? is it new dinos? or like a mod or something?

The Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom is out on June 22nd (20 days), so it's not that.

Jurassic World Evolution (the game) is out on the 12th June, so it's not that.

The only thing left is Ark Extinction.  Makes total sense for it to be released around the same time as the film.  WC have been totally silent on it, with no recent hype, so it has to be hasn't it ?

2 hours ago, Tattare said:

So its a announcement for the Expansion.   

Also it looks like the artwork for The Land Before Time so maybe expect art to look like the great migration?  

God dam Wild Card i love you.

I literally posted the 'life finds a way' meme in a thread a few days ago, now they using Land Before Time art work!?

Like I couldn't love this game and it's devs anymore ?

8 hours ago, DuoMog said:

The Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom is out on June 22nd (20 days), so it's not that.

Jurassic World Evolution (the game) is out on the 12th June, so it's not that.

The only thing left is Ark Extinction.  Makes total sense for it to be released around the same time as the film.  WC have been totally silent on it, with no recent hype, so it has to be hasn't it ?

Fallen Kingdom is released on the 11th of June in the UK, but that still doesnt match up with the timer..

As iBroken quotes, to me the wording suggest two separate things no ? A count down to new content and challenges, AND more exciting news. At this point am not sure. I guess the countdown times well with E3 so announcement on Extinction while the middle of the month could time better with fallen kingdom ? Or maybe S+ is finally ready for implementation. Am just speculating really.

8 hours ago, iBroken said:

"The countdown to our special event begins! Survivors can look forward to some epic discoveries with new content and challenges, and we'll have even more exciting news coming in the middle of the month, so stay tuned! ;)"

Archived