Happy Birthday ARK: Year Three!

Jen

Amazing work devs, I won't expect the secret surprise to come out just on time, maybe 3 hours later due to technical issues?. Thank you for making a game that I have spent 1400 hours on, modding, official and creating has been fun. I joined ark right as the titanosaurous was released, would've been on as soon as it released but had to save up for a PC! Thank you for all the new Dino's and constant community support, awesome devs. Enjoyed seeing this game grow from day 1?

It has definitely been the best game i have ever played, and to think it has been 3 years.

Hoping to see the game develop more with a fan base that love it and developers who care about it.

The countdown (i'm hoping) could possibly be a content drop, for extinction (twitch event or something) or possibly adding these dinos into added into the game (i'd love to see them in the game) and it'll go hand in hand with Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom.

Hears to another year Wildcard.

Edited by Hammysaurus

Ahhh Good times! I remember putting all that decor on Fizz's Viking Town... took me a week and lots of late nights!!

Happy Birthday Ark... Still my absolute favorite game.. have been playing off and on over the three years, and still have much to do in game.. it never gets stale!

Edited by FaeryVixen

When you're done patting yourselves on the back you can hurry up and get the ini setting to remove the garbage flyer nerf that should have already been gone for OVER a year ago now. Actual competent, professional Devs would have had it just 1 month in.

Then again competent Devs know how to properly balance for single player mode in the first place.

life finds a way is from jurrasic world

en the left hand side you can see a dracorex, jurrasic world

on the right hand side you can see a trice,but if you look closely you can see stego spikes on its back wich means it is a stegoceratops stegoceratops =hybrid hybrids are from jurrasic world

is there a link between ark and jurrasic world?

10 hours ago, niels said:

la vida encuentra una manera es del mundo jurrasic

En el lado izquierdo puede ver un dracorex, mundo jurrasic

en el lado derecho puedes ver un poco, pero si miras de cerca puedes ver picos de stego en su parte posterior, lo que significa que es un stegoceratops stegoceratops = los híbridos híbridos son del mundo jurásico

¿Hay un vínculo entre el arca y el mundo jurídico?

yes

I love this game so much! It’s so much fun sometimes, happy birthday ark! But I also have a question and I’m not sure where to post it so here we go. I started playing ark primitive plus on Xbox one yesterday and I noticed a few bugs. Along with the TLC updates not working for p+. My question is are you guys going to bring primitive plus up to date with all other content in the game?