Happy Birthday ARK: Year Three!

Jen

5 hours ago, eESTlane said:

feels like a 10 year old game where devs have scattered onto their next projects and servers are being run rampant by the sick masochists, making up their own rules. trust me when i say this but neither of the official game modes provide the "community content" advertised here. there's nothing about wiping 2 years worth of progress on launch day, the way they did it. or SOTF and the tournaments where, as far as i recall, 2 asian teams collaborated and ticked out their 1st and 2nd standings. i'm sorry to be the negative guy again but that's where things are 3 years in. the birthday event is just a reminder of how time has flown on "what could have been's"

:/

well, poop we were all thinking it but you didn't have to say it like that. I mean they are working on a l o t of poop at the same time, just let them work it out. I have a feeling you are just a bit too up-tight! ?

1 minute ago, BriskUhhhhh said:

well, poop we were all thinking it but you didn't have to say it like that. I mean they are working on a l o t of poop at the same time, just let them work it out. I have a feeling you are just a bit too up-tight! ?

sorry, I forgot we aren't supposed to curse on this website, please forgive me. 

Its been an amazing few years almost 5k hours in game and I will take away memories of Ark that will last a lifetime. For me at least I will remember it alongside Sonic, Mario, Resident Evil, and Battlefield Vietnam, that's a random mix but they are some of my favourite games ever, can not wait for Extinction. Oh and I am well happy to see my Castle Black build up there Thanks guys and Happy Birthday o/

5 hours ago, Supertoto said:

Maybe in Extinction

I hope those would be added and maybe another anklyo like creature or 2... gastonia or polcanthus can easyly be like kentro and be able to mine crap or minimi for cave exploration... which still kinda irretates me that a anklyo's purpose is to mine... yet on the island it can't fit in (any caves....) i would think it can fit in the central cave by squeezeing through and haveing the spikes on its sides go through the wall like alot of other creatures can do... that way it being a (cave Miner) like its dossier would be apropiate.. 

Thank you, WC, for the freaking awesome game you guys have given us. From witnessing the might T-Rex in Jurassic Park, to singong a long with Littlefoot and his friends, I don't think a single one of us grew up with the incredible beasts you guys have finally given to us along with a fantastic playground on which to use them. I couldn't count the days I've used playing this game, and I can't imagine stopping any time soon. Sure, they have been bumps and bugs, but I will follow you guys for life.

Any sliver of Dino-tastic fun you guys can offer, I will take. You have a fan and follower for life WC, thank you for supplying the ship for this fantastic ride.

Guest DJRone89
7 hours ago, Mavrick said:

Man I thought year 3 would be a 3x event.  Afterall you guys said, 'next year is 3x'. :)

Where are you getting your information from?

damn you ark devs. I ve cursed and flamed and praised and got frustrated angry happy and so on for 2 years but I have to admit that despite your errors and some bad decisions, this game is fantastic. It is my favourite game ever alongside titles like diablo 2, lineage 2 serious sam and minecraft. Whatever I do I just keep coming back to this game and enjoying it again and again. habby birthday ark project!!

11 hours ago, Duplodragon said:

Does this image at the beginning confirm Brachiosaurus, Styracosaurus and Stygimoloch are going to join the game? This would be great!

Hmmm... I'd rather hope that they replace the pointless/useless Diplodocus, Pachycephalosaurus and Pachyrhinosaurus. If not I don't really like to have another Sauropod in the game.

• Volunteer Moderator
10 hours ago, BTrickshot said:

The countdown ends at the final day of E3, also im literally praying for them to announce extinction at E3.

The countdown actually ends the day after E3, on 15th June. That's not to say there won't be an Extinction announcement at E3, but i'm rather curious as to what to expect at both E3, and then the day after, it's intriguing.

Here's a original idea use that countdown to actually mean something like the engram overhaul inclusive of S+ on consoles when that countdown completes and have the major update of all the fixes that have been done on PC in the last 6 weeks since the last console update.

Happy birthday ARK hope you keep to your word on what you announce.

If you pay modders you should put said mods into the consoles as DLC game modes at the very least.

Go figure, I'm quitting the game on Arks birthday.  *looks at my four unanswered tickets for months*

Our server was destroyed by cheaters and Wildcard did nothing despite probably 50 tickets being put in over a 2-3 month period from many people. Whole server is gone, even the newbies.

Yeah, happy birthday. I'm out. Let me know when you wanna give justice.

• Thanks 1