Reaper queen impregnation

mutanthannah

just go with 2 guys on good drakes (with good saddles) and keep the light dinos on when near the reaper you want to get impregnated by. 

Keep attacking till you see the blood on the tail of the reaper. Then switch the light of till you see the pink glow. Step off your mount and go get back up (might happen you need to do this twice) The reaper will sniff at you and grab you eventually ;)

On 6/5/2018 at 6:48 PM, cce2002 said:

don\t forget to take potions with you! And look out for the Nameless and ofcourse the radiation!

To add on what he said: You will be 1-HP when the queen manage to impregnate you. Since it has to 'dismount' the survivor to do that, that leaves you at the huge mercy of any other aggressive dino, not just Nameless. Dying won't make you lose the embryo inside, but its gonna be a pain in the a to get back to the drake or any dino that you brought over with, esp. if you are deep in the element region. However, getting hit once by radiation will kill the embryo, so you really need to be careful if you intend to actually get impregnated inside the region.

I would recommend, if possible, try to get impregnated outside radiation (lure the queen to a safe spot)

8 hours ago, Hikou said:

One problem my tribe and I are running into is that we cant find a decent level reaper queen, nothing above level 55 so far

I'm 90% sure the baby starts out the same level as the mother, so obviously you want a higher level one at the start

Yep. Adding on the 74 extra level you can gain from killing creatures while it is still inside makes it slightly more superior than the Reaper Queen.
Yeah, its a hit and miss situation. You might end up hunting for a week, and the level you are looking for will never pop up.

On 6/11/2018 at 11:11 PM, Vaculity said:

Yep. Adding on the 74 extra level you can gain from killing creatures while it is still inside makes it slightly more superior than the Reaper Queen.
Yeah, its a hit and miss situation. You might end up hunting for a week, and the level you are looking for will never pop up.

Oh yeah 100% agree that the extra levels will help alot, but if you can start the baby reaper at level 100+ then it just becomes an absolute monster
Idealy, we find a 150, but I'm not holding out alot of hope for that
But with those extra levels, it would be a level 224 reaper king from the word go

I’ve done dozens and seen even more from tribe mates and honestly from queen level 95-150 there isn’t much difference in the babies. I’ve seen plenty below 120 come out as good or better than 140+. My advice is if you see a 90-95 go for it and then continue killing queens for xp for baby levels. If you come across a higher level and you want it, pull off a piece of rad gear for a second and abort the current baby.

On 6/14/2018 at 2:51 AM, Hikou said:

Oh yeah 100% agree that the extra levels will help alot, but if you can start the baby reaper at level 100+ then it just becomes an absolute monster
Idealy, we find a 150, but I'm not holding out alot of hope for that
But with those extra levels, it would be a level 224 reaper king from the word go

Remember that not all Reaper King will have the same stat. Sometimes even a 140 base Reaper King may have the stat you want as compared to the 150 base.

Archived