Overseer Questions

BurnG4501

10 hours ago, jcekstro said:

I have never gone in with over 50 dinos, but can confirm the 10 person limit doesn't actually apply. We were able to walk 31 people on rexes right through the door with no issues. The only problem is when  you get to the teleporter only 10 people can go at once.

Which means you need to time the warp quickly and properly since anyone or anything in tek cave will perish once the timer reached 0. It takes at least a min (forgot the length) or three per batch for teleporter, and they all warp to the same boss location.

Just now, Vaculity said:

Which means you need to time the warp quickly and properly since anyone or anything in tek cave will perish once the timer reached 0. It takes at least a min (forgot the length) or three per batch for teleporter, and they all warp to the same boss location.

1 min per group. 10 people per group. Doesn't take all that long and we had more than 15 mins to spare both times I have done it in the past couple months. Wasn't a rush for time in any/shape/or form.

• 8 months later...

Hey i know this thread is old but i came across it at the top of the search engines when researching tek cave

We completed tek cave alpha on official and just wanted to comment, i believe we may have had more than 10 people and what we did there was have one group of people teleport while the rest of us stood outside the field, then teleported afterward, interestingly my rex was barely in the field and traveled with the first group

When we were all in the overseers chamber the fight would not start, what happened was someone DC'd in the cave and when they got back they was in cave and we was in chamber. they killed themself and the fight immediately started, because of this our timer expired but like others said its not a problem its only related to getting thru the cave

Archived