More Aberration Dinos ??

AngryGamer666

Simple question, are we going to see more dinosaurs added to this map. I know that T Rex Giga Bronto all too big but id like to see some of the cats on there as they are kinda night creatures and we all love kitty cats. The big healing pigs would be nice too, might give you a bit more time to swap out damaged hazmat suits in the rad zone. Where are the spiders too they live in the caves on every map but for some reason not in the biggest cave you have created?  I would like to also see something that can survive in the rivers down there, i mean rock drakes live in that area but the water kills them go figure how do they drink???. 

And last how about having a boss dino randomly spawn on the servers now and then like an event but with a time timit, all players who join up to fight it get a share of the loot it would be a bit like the sandworms it may even encourage more players back to the servers ( thats a big MAY :)

Guest DJRone89
39 minutes ago, AngryGamer666 said:

And last how about having a boss dino randomly spawn on the servers now and then like an event but with a time timit

A little further out... Boss Wars.

I do agree that there needs to be more aberrant variant of the dinos/creatures already existed. But..

• I honestly don't think Thyla would fit well. A lot of people has been mentioning about this, but it can't properly climb well on the subterranean surfaces of Aberration ARK, especially at Grave of the Lost.
  • Daeodon can't exactly heal players... unless I am looking at it wrongly. Also, even if they do, the amount of damage radiation sickness does won't help much if the survivor has low health (I reckon <200 counts) while trying to swap upon losing a hazard suit.
  • Don't presume "we all". Not everyone like cats.
  • Mind you, those are Liquid Element. Other than Cnidaria, I couldn't think of any other water dino that "technically" could survive inside there. (Never mind the fact they are wild)

Spiders are very rarely found in Grave of the Lost. I have seen one once, but other than that, I never saw one again. Same for Dimorphodon.

Also, I really think its a terrible idea to have a "boss" in Aberration outside arena. Unlike Island (DodoRex) and Scorched Earth (DodoWyvern), the area you can venture around are tight and limited, making it hard for one giant to stand around.

15 hours ago, ZyraSeedling said:

megalania is what would be a nice addition to the map. I also think Dilos should be in the fertile region.

I personally think the Kibble tree should be reworked for Aberration dinos only. We have enough dead-end kibbles and dinos that don't have their kibble that it can all be tied together into a new kibble tree unique to Aberration dinos.

On 6/10/2018 at 12:23 AM, Surgat said:

I'd be happy to gave dilo's and pachy....not for any real use other than kibble taming the other animals.

I don't know.  Let them use some kibble for which there is no dino on Abberation for ankys, spinos etc.   Plenty of that available.  Imo the nuisance of a few hours of extra taming time for an anky or a doed are nothing compared to the nuisance of having dilos spit at you all the time.

On 6/17/2018 at 9:36 PM, Frogspoison said:

I personally think the Kibble tree should be reworked for Aberration dinos only. We have enough dead-end kibbles and dinos that don't have their kibble that it can all be tied together into a new kibble tree unique to Aberration dinos.

Yes.... this needs to happen I don't want to transfer out of the server just to get kibble for a dino on ABB :(

Archived