Engram points for Structures plus

KingDuck1

I was just curious and tried looking for this question anywhere online, but no luck. My character is level 100 and I'm not sure if I will have enough engram points to unlock structures plus engrams once it's released to consoles (yes I'm on ps4). Will WildCard allow us to use 1 mindwipe tonic for this new feature that they will be releasing? Or is it going to be sorry about your bad luck? Any answer from the Dev's would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks KingDuck

They haven't even mentioned S+ in months last I checked so I highly doubt you'll get any word on this either since they still are probably unsure of which things they will even port over. I believe last I read an update on their twitter where they actually responded, they stated that at the current moment they are working on fixes, enforcement, and the new servers to try to bring back some of their lost players. Of course all of that but the bug fixes are easily seen from their posts on these forums anyways.  

I found this little gem posted on 5-21: 

Upcoming Mindwipe!

PC player will receive a free forced mindwipe this upcoming patch. This mindwipe is being conducted due to changes that were made in our last patch regarding the altering of weight values of armor. In the interest of fairness we would like to allow players to redo their characters to compensate for the altered weights of these armor sets. 

This free mindwipe will come to console in the patch that correlates with these weight changes, which will be mentioned in the respective console patch notes threads at that time. 

4 hours ago, KingDuck1 said:

Bertus18 when I mentioned about unlock I was talking about the engrams just like when you use your engram points to unlock the Rex saddle or the refining forge. You will need engram points to unlock whatever items for structures plus WildCard decides to implement into the game!

They said they may, not will, implement it in game. Not everything will be implemented.

You can't download it. WildCard will implement it into the game.

As of current, the mod is standalone for solo and dedicated (unofficial) server. If you are playing in PC, there is a mod page in steam for it.

I found this little gem posted on 5-21: 

Upcoming Mindwipe!

PC player will receive a free forced mindwipe this upcoming patch. This mindwipe is being conducted due to changes that were made in our last patch regarding the altering of weight values of armor. In the interest of fairness we would like to allow players to redo their characters to compensate for the altered weights of these armor sets. 

This free mindwipe will come to console in the patch that correlates with these weight changes, which will be mentioned in the respective console patch notes threads at that time. 

The forced mindwipe was for some balance changes such as weight of the armor and such. It has nothing to do with S+ Implementation.

9 hours ago, Bertus18 said:

How can you download structuresplus for ps4???

If you are playing in PC, there is a mod page in steam for it.

13 hours ago, MandaBear said:

They haven't even mentioned S+ in months last I checked so I highly doubt you'll get any word on this either since they still are probably unsure of which things they will even port over. I believe last I read an update on their twitter where they actually responded, they stated that at the current moment they are working on fixes, enforcement, and the new servers to try to bring back some of their lost players. Of course all of that but the bug fixes are easily seen from their posts on these forums anyways.  

Could've quoted on it. Majority of the bug "they claimed to have fixed" flipped off broken again.

On 5/31/2018 at 12:42 PM, KingDuck1 said:

I was just curious and tried looking for this question anywhere online, but no luck. My character is level 100 and I'm not sure if I will have enough engram points to unlock structures plus engrams once it's released to consoles (yes I'm on ps4). Will WildCard allow us to use 1 mindwipe tonic for this new feature that they will be releasing? Or is it going to be sorry about your bad luck? Any answer from the Dev's would greatly be appreciated.

You can almost guarantee that they include a mindwipe with that patch.

The only reason they would not include a mindwipe would be if they don't add any new objects into the game. If they don't change the number of engram points needed to unlock everything there would be no reason to do a mindwipe - for example, if they replace current-walls with new-walls, and current-foundations with new-foundations, and so on, and everything new costs the exact same amount of engram points as the items they are replacing, then there would be no reason to include a mindwipe.

But... that is an extremely unlikely scenario, almost impossible really. There are a bunch of useful items in S+, and you can almost guarantee that at least a few of those items will get added to the game when S+ gets integrated ( for example triangle foundations and ceilings). There are just so many things different & new in S+ that it's hard to imagine that it's even possible to integrate S+ into the core game without giving everyone a free mindwipe.

So, even if the devs don't talk about it, you should rest easy, it's almost guaranteed that a free mindwipe will be included when S+ gets added.

A forced mindwipe is highly likely.

I will not be suprised if the bulk of s+'s implemenation is structure/snap options with other parts limited to pve.

Things like being able to pick up structures (with full health AND a cooldown) 

More .ini options for server admins. Things of that nature.

Most of s+ is too op for official pvp

Archived