Transferring dinos into Ab

Lauren650

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Avengtank said:

If ur dinos have abherrant written on their name then u can transfer it to AB or else u cnt.

This is wrong, guys try and pay attention to what @Lauren650 is actually saying.

@Lauren650 To clarify for you, you can take any vanilla dino over that naturally spawns on Aberration. For example, Aberrant Spino means you can take a vanilla Spino you have tamed on any other map. As for your question regarding Megalania, that is a no as it does not naturally spawn on Aberration.

On 6/2/2018 at 9:11 PM, GP said:

This is wrong, guys try and pay attention to what @Lauren650 is actually saying.

@Lauren650 To clarify for you, you can take any vanilla dino over that naturally spawns on Aberration. For example, Aberrant Spino means you can take a vanilla Spino you have tamed on any other map. As for your question regarding Megalania, that is a no as it does not naturally spawn on Aberration.

Even if it was originally transferable in SP due to existence of its aberrant variant which never has a natural spawn?

• Volunteer Moderator
44 minutes ago, Vaculity said:

Even if it was originally transferable in SP due to existence of its aberrant variant which never has a natural spawn?

Well I don't know about single player, I don't play it on that. But i'm confused by what you say. "transferrable in SP due to existence of its aberrant variant which never has a natural spawn?" what aberrant doesn't have a natural spawn?

On 6/3/2018 at 10:34 AM, GP said:

Well I don't know about single player, I don't play it on that. But i'm confused by what you say. "transferrable in SP due to existence of its aberrant variant which never has a natural spawn?" what aberrant doesn't have a natural spawn?

There ARE Aberrant Spiders and Megalania in the game file, they just never added the spawn points for them (Unlike, say, Thylacs and other creatures, where the only Aberrant version of them are found in mods)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived