pve Best way to tame water tames (passively)

Isaac07

These are pretty easy if you have a decent water tame to go get it with. I'd suggest a baryonyx. Then all you will need is some food to tame it with. Its a passive tame, just get close and feed it when it asks. Using  therizino kibble is best but raw mutton is second and cooked lamb 3rd best. Just agro the mantas by getting close, lure them away and kill em.

Nahh its too hard your tip Maier242, Isaac07 do the following: there is a sequence for progressing in water dinos. First you must start with ichtyosaurus, you just need dodo kibble, very fast tame, once you have tame it, it allows you to explore all sea and deep sea if you very carefull. After this try to build a small trap in shallow water and attract small water dinos into it like megalodons. Megalodons will allow you to do many things, first dino that allows you to kill and defend quite well, since ichtyosaurus is more a scouter dino. Once you have a Megalodon you can quite easily tame a basilosaurus since it gives you quite good protection, after it you just need therizino kibble for it and a little bit of patience :P.
Good luck on those tames and I hope I managed to help you ;)

On 6/1/2018 at 5:31 AM, Maier242 said:

if u do not have any water dinos try gettin an bary is good for in water an good for land an swamp cave and u can kill preety easy thing whit it and u can then tame the basilo 

Totally agree with this player a bary is a nice dino to have, work both underwater and on land. a good jack of all trades that can stun enemies. This one can be optained with pachyrhino kibble pachyrhino is tamed with bug repellant (quite easy to have). I even used the bary to go to the brute underwater cave (all movement speed) it goes really well and you can walk with it negating underwater threat.

Guest chancho33015

Best way to tame that whale..go to Ragnarok...on the sand beaches of the side of the red oby...tame a bad shark...and kill mantas....and just follow. That side is not too deep...so you are safe. i know that because my base is there and i see basilos all day lol tamed one...but i dont like them but is full of those around that area. XD

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I'd like to tame basilo and I have few ideas how to do this. But... :D

I had a ichty and mantas killed it only few minutes after taming. That was sad but I saw them in near there... that was my fault.

I tamed a megalodon yesterday. It was waiting in shallow water, I never saw magelodon in this water before... In few minutes there were two wild megalodons and killed my tame in a moment. Oh that was really fast ? And all the taming time there was nothing dangerous in the water.

So my question is - if I'll tame a basilo, will all the mantas and megalodons around us atack my new whale? Or is tamed basilo ignored by those wild water creatures and "safe" like the wild ones? I don't want to tame it and in another moment just watch how it dies ?

when i left legacy and moved to the new server i tamed my fat gay pride itchy with a good frog and a trap

step one, build a box underwater with a big gate

step two, use rare flowers to lure mantas onto the beach so they kill themselves

step three, use rare flowers to lure fat itchy into trap

step four, shut gate and tame fat itchy

Archived