Is there a cooldown period for survivor transfer?

Hello,

I know that once you transfer dinos from one dedicated server to another, there is a 12 hour cooldown period before you can transfer them again.  What I want to know is this: Does this same cooldown time period exist for a survivor?  I currently have 2 different characters on 2 different PVE maps, but I want to abandon the one map shortly.  So I want to transfer my good character into the map that I want to abandon so I can get my Jerboas (I have friends who can put me in the tribe and claim my Jerboas).  Then I want to immediately transfer back to my original server.  I want to do this in a span of an hour, but then I recalled there was a cooldown for transferring of dinos.....but does same rule apply to survivor transfer?  If so, is it possible for me to transfer in my temporary character from the OTHER map into my current map and NOT erase my good character data??  I doubt we are allowed to have 2 separate survivor profiles in the same map.....although we can separate characters on different maps.  

ANY HELP & INFO is MUCH APPRECIATED!  :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2018 at 5:42 PM, Markdh31788 said:

Players have no timer just dinos(12hrs) and items(next server save) 

Thank you for answering about the player transfer info, but you mentioned about transferring items, and that there is a cooldown for that too.  You said "next server save".  What does this mean?

Thanks in advance for the info!  I really appreciate it.

Archived