SP Desert drops (Rannarok)

Samsquanch01

45 minutes ago, iStephano said:

And desert drops gives same stuff as on SE? I’m looking for better desert gear that’s why I am asking.

Do you mean the desert underwater loot crates? If so, no. They dont give desert gear.

Remember SP has to populate the drops and doesnt work too well when you are out of render. I hunted them on my SP rag and had to do a loop, (to render spots) wait 45 mins then go collect. What i ended up doing it blocking all but the 2 easy ones and just checking those. That one is waaay further away from the rest of them

11 hours ago, IanHighlander said:

Long as you haven't turned on the random drop function. If you do that, the desert drops will never be in the fixed places. We had that on our server that we play on, the admins disabled the random drops because it was causing other problems and suddenly the desert drops came back again.

I think this is probably what it is. I must have misunderstood what that option was. I figured it turned them off completely. I'll go back and turn off random drops and see if that helps. Appreciate the help.

Archived