What is the best way to get to raise a Wyvern

Icewalker

Well first id start with getting a wyvern egg :P After thats done, you need a bunch of AC to incubate and before you hatch id suggest having a wyvern trap set up so you can lure females into it and tranq them (just like real life!!) For the milk. Wyverns only eat milk until grown. Depending on level you wont need milk for awhile after birth, theres also no kibbles needed, only milk walks or cuddles.

3 hours ago, Icewalker said:

What is the best way to get to raise a Wyvern

You can reset the spoil timer on the milk by uploading it into an obelisk and then pulling it back out.  The easiest way to snag an egg is to get a pteranodon transferred into scorched and grab an egg from the end of the trench near red obelisk.  After you get the egg the wyrverns will aggro on you, so you have to out maneuver them by using cliffs and walls to snag them.  Right near red obelisk is a cave filled with crystal and obsidian, I usually fly into there and the chasing wyverns either cant follow you in or will get caught at the cave's smaller exit mouth that leads to the valley with red obelisk in it.  Once you get your first wyvern egg getting more will be much easier since tamed wyverns are so fast.

Its also really easy to raise multiple wyverns at the same time since they require very little food, so I usually just raise them in batches.

ragnarok map have spoil time longer.(but problem capped everywhere)

have 5-10 ptera (maybe them will die)

make a trap/ use public trap to trap a Female wvyern
1 female give 5 milk

use perseving salt , and bin to save milk

raise 5 wyvern is good. and u can ask people who kill alpha sometimes them give free milk. bcuse  50 milk drop from alpha wyvenr

The only thing I'd add is that if you pick an egg, fly towards cliffs and go into argy or any herbivore you see. Wyverns will prefer those instead of you. Don't raise low level wyvern as in my opinion the food is not high usually, so it needs more care for what it gives in return. Even if it is your first time raising wyverns, taking care of few of them is pretty much the same task as only taking care of 1 as 1 female gives 5 milk. So if you can make more than 1 do it.

If you get milk for the first time i think going for Fire or Poison is the easiest. Fire you just have to have a little bit of timing and move from right to left and it will not shoot you. Poison "bubbles" are even easier to dodge.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived