pvp Legacy server wipe

Soldier905

Been on a server for years (Since 2015 on OS3 legacy) that i still play on but the ally i made awhile back ended up wiping my base claiming they was cleaning the map just because a few walls was missing on building on my base  yet leaves all their spike walls and abandoned bases everywhere....  So after calling them out on it they bs their way claiming they didn't know yet i had them on friends list so they could have easily asked if i was still active or not . It is now my personal goal to take out the tribe m a l a k and will be playing there until i destroy them .

I then proceeded to target once allies for this betrayal and managed to take out a 449 rex with ascendant saddle which only took the durability of a primitive bow to destroy so around 100 stone arrows  ? lol ! so with all that said iam looking to wipe them off the map completely so if any are interested leave me a message here .

M a l a K and supposibly sky cr ew are the alphas if that changes anything .  Global isnt used much so there isnt much chatter on the server to get others opinions on the matter as they use discord for entire server.

4 hours ago, Kuwegg said:

Why are you still playing legacy they Will wipe your server in the next migration probably.

Ive been there since a few months after the server originally launched back in 2015 and spent over 3k hours there so ill be there till it gets shutdown along with my character . As for the server getting deleted it is not on the list as it has players on it still .

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/29/2018 at 10:06 AM, Soldier905 said:

Ive been there since a few months after the server originally launched back in 2015 and spent over 3k hours there so ill be there till it gets shutdown along with my character . As for the server getting deleted it is not on the list as it has players on it still .

Well, if the activity gets dropped down to dangerously inactive before the next migration check, it will be put into kill-list.

Still, all Legacy server will eventually be wiped. When? Nobody knows.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived