Hi! A bit lonely

Wuffles

I'm trying to make friends, I do not want to learn about other servers so that this post does not become locked or reported. Would anyone like to message me, actually how do you message people on the forums? Message or reply to this if you can so we can chat about ark! I'd love to get good enough and beat the bosses to learn more about the story and such! Would be really nice to make some like-minded friends.

PS. Thank you for the merger! ❤️

• Eli unlocked this topic

hi!

i've been playing by myself since the start of this year. it's getting a bit boring, and i'm also too scared to go after gigas and bosses alone. i haven't managed to bully my irl friends into playing with me so i came here :D

i'd be happy to play with you, but i don't have abberation or scorched earth. if you want to have adventures on the other maps, let me know! :>

I didn't have notifications on so  i didn't realise you had replied, dang. good thing i checked..

I've only played in single player and  in a non-dedicated session hosted by a friend, so i have no official server experiences. I have only heard tales of murder and destruction :'D I'm okay with joining you there though! if you use discord, my tag is #5426, maybe we can chat there? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived