pvp New Governors Ark 24/7 Nitrado Boosted Server (Ragnarok

Looking for a server with realistic rates to call home for the long term play of Ark? Wanting a close to official experience but with slightly boosted stats and rates? Then Governors Ark is the server for you!

We here at Governors Ark offer a truly unique experience in the sense that all stats slightly resemble those of a official server but are boosted to fasten the grind of gathering resources, taming dinosaurs and in general having fun! We currently run a 20 slot Nitrado server on Ragnarok looking for players to help populate the server. In the future we wish to expand our slots and cluster with other maps such as Aberration. Our server is not for the weak, as all of our stats are 2x (unless specified) meaning you will succeed twice as fast then on a official server. We are looking for mature players interested in joining a community of players where they can build up, raid a little, go to boss fights and more. You will not be killed on sight, your dinos generally be safe from the harm of other players. We are building a community of players who enjoy working together to play while also having some PvP here and there. PvP is allowed but with common sense. No foundation wiping, killing every passive tame, etc..

You will never have to worry about admin abuse, as I myself play legit. You will never see me in admin, in the case admin is needed for a very specific reason I will log in on my alternate account to deal with the issue. Admin abuse is something we are trying to avoid, not create.

We have already planned out future events including War of the Apes, Evolution Events, Loot Frenzy and more! Descriptions of each event can be found on our Discord. Should I mention that these events offer real life prizes?

Stats

Server Name: Governors Ark

Map: Ragnarok

20 slots

2x Tame

2x Harvest

2x XP

2x all Player and Dino Stats

2x Egg Hatch and Maturation

Discord: https://discord.gg/qdaGh2Z

If you wish to join you can either join our Discord using the link above, message me at GovernorUnicorn on Xbox, join our Xbox Club at Governors Ark or by searching Governors Ark under the Unofficial PC Session Tab. I hope to see you all there!

Archived