video 3 new How to build videos, No mods. Amphibian pen, church and Bronto base

ThePilgrim

I miss the ARKitect comp, I started my youtube channel so I could enter, but I haven't stopped building here is what I have Been up to lately :)

This is my How to build an amphibian pen video, With this build, I wanted a pen that would simulate the amphibians environment and bring their habitat indoors. I use eco mods a lot on other builds, I am trying to do more builds with no mods, so they are more accessible to people playing Ark on the Xbox and PS4, as well as players on official servers. 
 I wanted to use the plant life around the swamp as decor for the pen to get around not having the mods, I used some Artifacts to bring a green glow to interiors at night and the creatures look right at home. I think it all worked out pretty well :)

This is my Old Wild West church, based on those little old Spanish churches seen in New Mexico in spaghetti Westerns. Its got plenty of space for crafting and room for a few dinos. I think it's a fun place to live also if you get raided its an excellent place for a gunfight and going out in a blaze of glory :) Look up a 2000AD comic called FLESH Cowboys Vs Dinosaurs. 

hey, this is a How to build a Bronto platform base tutorial, its a Truck cab design using giant hatches to get the maximum coverage for the least amount of structure on the platform.  I have my own server on official settings with no mods now so I can start doing some builds that everyone can have a go at. 

Archived