pvp New nitrado PVP Ragnarock server Boosted Custom Drops

KillaMrB

Hi people, i have a new 10 slot server paid up for an initial 3 months with the intentions of making it permenant. Welcome to the new breed of ark servers, most dino's have been played with to offer that fear factor that we all know ark should provide. Taming a rex? You'd better be quick and bring some buddies because those suckers will make you wish you'd prepared better...or even the mighty giga? Giga's hit like they should and will destroy an ill prepared group in no time. Our aim is to make ark for the survivor, with ease comes bordom...with difficulty comes a sense of achievement. The server is slightly boosted with good drops and plenty of ascendant gear to be found. We have 2 admins on the server who run the shop and organise any upcoming events where loot and dinos can be won. It is a pvp server with orp enabled after a short while. We will operate raids on a call out basis, if you want to fight then call them out in chat...simple. This is a gentlemans pvp server so will not operate a kill on sight policy...any trolling will result in a warning, if you continue to be an ass after the third it will result in being wiped and banned. We can pvp without the nastiness that comes with alot of servers. Building anywhere on the map is cool as long as resource spawns aren't interfered with. We intend to offer a friendly cool server for those that love ark. If we fill the 10 slots we will increase it accordingly and are also looking into making it a cluster. Message me for details on my GT   Killa Mr B XB1...or alternativley msg Masterslam88...cheers peeps...happy taming.

UPDATE!! Looking at revising some more of the settings. Doing some mock raid bases today and working out how much damage the turrets actually do to a fully prepped raid party and their dinosaurs. The aim of this is to switch the balance in favour of the base actually being able to defend itself, so raiding will require a plan and plenty of effort in order to crack a well defended base. This in turn will give people piece of mind when logging off that their base will not fall within minutes due to raiding being far to easy...i mean a turreted base should be formidable right? This will also allow ORP to be disabled and allow free reign for a bit of pvp...good for the defenders and good for the raiders. Certain gathering rates have been increased slightly from before to make things a little easier on the grind. Community is small but stable and we are looking for more chilled like minded players to join this long lasting server, looking to create something special here guys so get involved.

• 4 months later...

Archived