Evo event this weekend?

Corrigan

Guest DJRone89
3 hours ago, Havokpaintedwolf said:

every week this thread shows up and every week theres an evo event.

You’re half right. Every week this thread shows up (for people’s inability to read the community crunch that has had a pre-warning to that weeks evo event since Jan/Feb).

Evo events have changed to every 2 weeks as of late.

16 hours ago, eESTlane said:

wc always announce their events. "know where to look" should be the slogan for you.

WC often advertised the event in the Headline of the community crunch. "Blah blah blah, Evo event and More!". This past crunch lacked the Evo event in the headline, so I didn't bother reading it given I'm used To it being advertised differently.  You aren't that bright. It's k. 

I desire not to read through the BS in every community crunch to see if there's an Evo event. I got my answer pretty quick. Thanks guys. 

Guest DJRone89
1 hour ago, Corrigan said:

WC often advertised the event in the Headline of the community crunch. "Blah blah blah, Evo event and More!". This past crunch lacked the Evo event in the headline, so I didn't bother reading it given I'm used To it being advertised differently.  You aren't that bright. It's k. 

I desire not to read through the BS in every community crunch to see if there's an Evo event. I got my answer pretty quick. Thanks guys. 

I guess it’s much easier to ask every week then to look up the easily available information displayed on the very same site, right?

4 hours ago, DJRone89 said:

I guess it’s much easier to ask every week then to look up the easily available information displayed on the very same site, right?

Did you not fully comprehend what I said mate? I'm used to it being in the headlines of the crunch. Usually starts with 'blah blah blah, Evo event, and more!'. Usually a quick glance at the headlines says enough. I never usually read that shenanigans. I'm used  to seeing it on twitter to be quite honest. I use mobile. I'm not squinting to read how Jeromes Mother tamed a Rex, how there's a new dossier, or who the contest winners are for clicking f12 in game. Like no thank you. WC has already collected enough of my sanity with having to deal with the Chinese w/ 3 tribes on the new fresh PVE server Im on, and them tame capping all 3, with probably a 4th ready to download Dino's too once the downloads drop sometime in july. My whole server is rushing to tame cap knowing there's half a dozen tribes rushing to cap. WC is not collecting my patience having to scroll through a bunch of BS. No thanks. Blast it on twitter or leave it in the headlines of the crunch. Thank you captain obvious. 

Archived