TLC 2 update question.

TravisMichael

I recently purchased a new copy of Ark for the PS4 and have been playing it for a few days now, on whatever version it is when you first start the game up.

I'be built my base, tamed a few dinos, etc, etc, but the version I'm on doesn't include some dinos like Thylos, Yutyrannus and others. I've been holding off on updating with the recent update because I didn't want to update and lose the saved game I've been working on.

If download the TLC patch 2 along with the other updates, do I risk losing my saves and the custom settings I have set for my game?

31 minutes ago, TravisMichael said:

I recently purchased a new copy of Ark for the PS4 and have been playing it for a few days now, on whatever version it is when you first start the game up.

I'be built my base, tamed a few dinos, etc, etc, but the version I'm on doesn't include some dinos like Thylos, Yutyrannus and others. I've been holding off on updating with the recent update because I didn't want to update and lose the saved game I've been working on.

If download the TLC patch 2 along with the other updates, do I risk losing my saves and the custom settings I have set for my game?

I'm assuming you are playing single player.  no you shouldn't lose anything, but if you do for some reason have issues keep in mind that you can use creative mode to spawn back and build everything you might have lost.

Archived