Help setting player level and no foundation support needed

I own my own nitrado server and i tried setting the max player level to 120 but when i use their built in system to set the player level and needed experience for each level it only allows me to get to level 101 and then experience gain stops. I've set a max limit of 40,000,000 max experience for the player to achieve and the max isn't even close to that. I've even added in the additional 29 levels that it tells me to add in for ascensions and stuff so really its 149 levels i've put in. I haven't tweaked anything else except trying to get no foundation support in the game.ini files. Which brings me to my next point, is there anyway to edit the game files to where i don't need pillars or foundation support to build, lets say one pillar up and then build 15 ceilings in one direction off that one pillar. My server is an unofficial pc session but i play on it via Xbox X so i can't have mods to help with this. I can attach screenshots if needed to help with this situation, Thank You.

11 hours ago, SluggedGecko286 said:

is there anyway to edit the game files to where i don't need pillars or foundation support to build, lets say one pillar up and then build 15 ceilings in one direction off that one pillar. 

I don't think you can do that with vanilla Ark, but...

S+ has a setting...   NoFoundationsRequired=True

And "Builders Improvements" adds snappoints without adding any new structures... https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=854186603

• 11 months later...
On 5/25/2018 at 6:50 AM, Guest said:

I don't think you can do that with vanilla Ark, but...

S+ has a setting...   NoFoundationsRequired=True

And "Builders Improvements" adds snappoints without adding any new structures... https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=854186603

Is there a way to do this on PS4 without s+

Like a setting or somat

Archived