pve 3 players kill dragon alpha?

Cachumb4

Rag strategy:

dinos: 1x yuty, 19x rex (or 18 + 1 daedon)

tasks: 1 players guides rexes, 1 player kites manticore, 1 player kites rockgolems away

before fight: split the rexes in 2 taming groups, that way its way safer to kill the boss^^

spawn inside arena:

1) whistle passive on all dinos, wait till dragon lands, buff up with yuty

2) whistle rexgrp 1 to atk dragon, ignore manticore

3) whistle rexgrp 2 to walk behind dragon, then whistle atk: kill dragon (burst)

4) whistle passive, wait till all rexes got unstuck, 1 guy kites the manticore (take aggro with shotgun), noone can atk manticore besides the guy kiting it

5) let manticore land, let it melee atk a dino, then whistel atk all rexes

6) at 75% there are rockgolems spawning: 1 player takes aggro, kites and leads them away on the other end of the arena, noone else atks the golems (whistle passive when u dont atk manticore with rexes)

7) rinse and repeat till its dead

most of the time the player on the yuty kites the manticore

On 6/13/2018 at 2:32 AM, Ryuenji said:

Aye , you have to keep its aggro on.  It can do that anytime anyway , the reason why rex fights are better for manticore is , it gets stuck between them most of the time and cant take a flight or else its same :) 

Not anymore.  You can't stick the manticore in place with rexs.  It can always fly up, if its landed for a long time it is just staying down, not pinned down.  They changed Manticores hitbox/capsule so that it can't be pinned down anymore.

On 6/8/2018 at 7:19 PM, DMSO said:

Rag strategy:

hi bro.. can we get recomended stat good for do it..

we just prepare it.. got adult rex base from 13.4 hp and 472 melle (91-100 imprint),, have 44 point to spend.. we still wondering what stat better 

A. 35k hp - 777 melle  ( 22 point hp - 22 point melle)

B. 37k hp -  748 melle ( 25 point hp - 19 point melle)

C. 40k hp - 719 melle (28 point hp - 16 point melle)

for 19 rex 1 yuty.

we have 82-95 armor.

or u can recomended ur stat . :) 

thanks for attention bro..

1 hour ago, thomz said:

Honestly I'd recommend to just get the 14.5k/502 base stats or get the 16.8k/584 base stats. They're all over the forum now and make things considerably easier. If u got for the 16.8k/584 you won't need to raise another boss squad ever again as those stats are good enough. Anything higher than that doesn't make much of a difference. 

I don't know if they are already on the market but there are base level 375-380 rex's with 16.8k hp/2520 stam/584 melee. Those are best to use since their higher base level they also have higher torpor, that way u don't have to worry about the manticore attack that inflicts torpor. 

1 minute ago, ZeroSeconds said:

Honestly I'd recommend to just get the 14.5k/502 base stats or get the 16.8k/584 base stats

thanks..

my adult rex is from 13.4 hp and 472 melle base .... them already adult like 30 of them. and have 44 point level  to put. so want to use it first

the 16,8 584 just get one female .. so need wait to gett lucky with my male hahahaha 50% chance.

1 minute ago, thomz said:

thanks..

my adult rex is from 13.4 hp and 472 melle base .... them already adult like 30 of them. and have 44 point level  to put. so want to use it first

the 16,8 584 just get one female .. so need wait to gett lucky with my male hahahaha 50% chance.

Than I'd go for:

A. 35k hp - 777 melle  ( 22 point hp - 22 point melle)

Mainly because the dragon does percentage damage with dragon fire breath. 

16 hours ago, HOSS602 said:

in my opinion rexes are not the way to go for dragon anyway, have had alot better luck with deers full of cakes and good shotguns. if you take rexes to dragon arena expect to donate a few

This is how ive heard it done very successfully, but i think it may require more than 3 active people. 

On 6/18/2018 at 1:41 PM, thomz said:

we just prepare it.. got adult rex base from 13.4 hp and 472 melle (91-100 imprint),, have 44 point to spend.. we still wondering what stat better 

A. 35k hp - 777 melle  ( 22 point hp - 22 point melle)

B. 37k hp -  748 melle ( 25 point hp - 19 point melle)

C. 40k hp - 719 melle (28 point hp - 16 point melle)

for 19 rex 1 yuty.

we have 82-95 armor.

or u can recomended ur stat . :) 

thanks for attention bro..

Best would be 25k hp and 1000+% melee, though, that's with decent saddle (100-120)

On 6/6/2018 at 6:11 AM, Ck93 said:

Dragon & manticore on ragnarok is alot easier than just dragon on the island and the saddles do help against melee attacks but not the dragon breath

If u decide to go for ragnarok bosses instead do 20k hp and 700+ dmg on rexes and bring shotguns for manticore.

Should be fairly easy win

Exactly ^^

• Volunteer Moderator
On 6/8/2018 at 8:19 AM, DMSO said:

Rag strategy:

tasks: 1 players guides rexes, 1 player kites manticore, 1 player kites rockgolems away

before fight: split the rexes in 2 taming groups, that way its way safer to kill the boss^^

spawn inside arena:

1) whistle passive on all dinos, wait till dragon lands, buff up with yuty

2) whistle rexgrp 1 to atk dragon, ignore manticore

3) whistle rexgrp 2 to walk behind dragon, then whistle atk: kill dragon (burst)

4) whistle passive, wait till all rexes got unstuck, 1 guy kites the manticore (take aggro with shotgun), noone can atk manticore besides the guy kiting it

5) let manticore land, let it melee atk a dino, then whistel atk all rexes

6) at 75% there are rockgolems spawning: 1 player takes aggro, kites and leads them away on the other end of the arena, noone else atks the golems (whistle passive when u dont atk manticore with rexes)

7) rinse and repeat till its dead

most of the time the player on the yuty kites the manticore

This is a really good strategy. I recommend you follow this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived