Toxic players left ARK!

ArianaGaming

Hello,

I guess new players are now prime.

Most Welcome to ARK!

I played for a long time and never seen such a mass of players quit ARK.

Many players realized the changes made during the winter. And as they played the now legacy servers they seam to finish the game.

Most give just the creatures away. Some give all the tribe away but as some new players still think it is a trick/troll act, successful is unclaiming of dinos.

I am also finished but will keep the progress made during summer.

Hopful that Wild Card now make it easy for the new players.

Regards,

Ariana

The first part of that was pretty clear to me but the end was confusing. I did my take on it below for anyone going cross eyed trying to sort through it lol 

Ark is just home to the newer players now and not the old that were present through the early access period of time. All of the old players left/are leaving with legacy, however those players were toxic so this is good (Either that or her tribe is named toxic and are leaving). She has seen a lot of people give away their tribes and dinos but new people think its a trick however she won't be one of the people doing this. Shes going to maintain the progress she made through the summer but is ultimately done playing as well. She hopes ark becomes easier for new people than it is now. 

Archived