Just got the game, why do i only see about 20 official servers?

modybird

2 minutes ago, LouSpowells said:

The in-game server list rarely shows all the servers available. This has been a consistent issue for a lot of steam games over the years. Your best bet is to check out one of the websites that lists available servers. https://arkservers.net/ is the one I use.

Im trying to join my friends server, 281, i cant find it

38 minutes ago, modybird said:

Im trying to join my friends server, 281, i cant find it

If your friends are currently playing on the server, there's a drop down menu on the server list page that allows you to view the list of servers with filters. One of those filters is to show the servers your Steam friends are playing on.

If you don't have them on your friend's list or they aren't currently logged in, here's a link to another server tracker, specifically the page for Official 281. Near the top right of the page you'll see a blue "Connect" button. If you have Ark open, click that button and it should attempt to join that server. 

After you've played it, you can navigate to the "My Survivors" selection in the drop-down menu on the Server Filter page and click "Favorite" so it will always appear under that filter.

3 minutes ago, LouSpowells said:

If your friends are currently playing on the server, there's a drop down menu on the server list page that allows you to view the list of servers with filters. One of those filters is to show the servers your Steam friends are playing on.

If you don't have them on your friend's list or they aren't currently logged in, here's a link to another server tracker, specifically the page for Official 281. Near the top right of the page you'll see a blue "Connect" button. If you have Ark open, click that button and it should attempt to join that server. 

After you've played it, you can navigate to the "My Survivors" selection in the drop-down menu on the Server Filter page and click "Favorite" so it will always appear under that filter.

Hmm weird, they said it was Ragnarok not aberration. Maybe because they are on xbox?

Archived