PC Update v279.282: Primitive Plus Update & Bug Fixes!

Jen

On 5/23/2018 at 2:29 AM, Azerlin said:

This update didn't fix the crazy load times. Why does it take so long to load? IS there  anyway to lessen the load time?

Unfortunately that would be due to all the textures that have to be loaded and the way WC handles texture storing. Pretty sure the only way we could get a significant boost would be if WC went and TLC'd map textures lol

On 5/25/2018 at 9:02 PM, ArkAngel2244 said:

I have a question, I just got the ps4 ark and for some odd reason no dinosaurs can attack at all. I see dinosaurs chasing and attacking and no damage and I try and attack, still no damage. But if a wild dinosaur attacks my tame it hurts them, why?? Can I fix this?? 

If your Dinos are on passive they will not attack. Try changing to neutral.

On 5/25/2018 at 11:42 AM, Nch1418 said:

Anyone else wondering what the deal is with Extinction and Structures Plus? Know that gets asked a lot probably, but things are slowing down way too much.

I have been waiting for information about these things, but Wildcard has gone quite on what they are working on. I wish we could hear something about what is coming for Ark.

18 hours ago, Shooter307 said:

I have been waiting for information about these things, but Wildcard has gone quite on what they are working on. I wish we could hear something about what is coming for Ark.

I know S+ can't be fully integrated, but they said most of it would be. We've heard absolutely nothing about Extinction. Some have been speculating that maybe they'll roll out information on it closer to the release of Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom, but I don't know. People thought that the event in Paris would reveal something, but it was a total joke and nothing new was spoken of. It's getting frustrating. Things have slowed down to a snail's pace, no word on promised features, and frankly, new TLC passes need to be done in addition to bug fixes, etc. in that manner. I mean, don't get me wrong, Ark is fun, but it becomes tedious and repetitive after a while.

3 hours ago, Nch1418 said:

I know S+ can't be fully integrated, but they said most of it would be. We've heard absolutely nothing about Extinction. Some have been speculating that maybe they'll roll out information on it closer to the release of Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom, but I don't know. People thought that the event in Paris would reveal something, but it was a total joke and nothing new was spoken of. It's getting frustrating. Things have slowed down to a snail's pace, no word on promised features, and frankly, new TLC passes need to be done in addition to bug fixes, etc. in that manner. I mean, don't get me wrong, Ark is fun, but it becomes tedious and repetitive after a while.

I agree, they were good at communication about aberration and TLC, giving news each week but now we are used to that and it's like something is actually missing... But let's wait, Primitive + ugrade was a good surprise, they will probably give us more good surprise. They always work a lot since many years so don't worry :)

Maybe S+ and immersive taming as new "quality of life" updates ? As a console player I still dream of it x) 

On 5/30/2018 at 2:05 PM, DarkRaptor13 said:

I agree, they were good at communication about aberration and TLC, giving news each week but now we are used to that and it's like something is actually missing... But let's wait, Primitive + ugrade was a good surprise, they will probably give us more good surprise. They always work a lot since many years so don't worry :)

Maybe S+ and immersive taming as new "quality of life" updates ? As a console player I still dream of it x) 

I was thinking about why they have been so quite for so long now, they must be working on something big. I hope in the near future they will come out and say "hey we have been working on extinction and quality of  life stuff and its ready for everyone". At least I hope this is what is going to happen, we can dream right?

This is a lot of things I want and need to help make my server run, but WHEN WILL IT BE RELEASED FOR PS4!!!

Also Poultry broken (eating raw acts as cooked), mailbox broken (if tried to use gets trapped), half of the items can't be colored, half the consumables don't do what they are for Ex: cabbage should tames ovis but don't or primitive plus meats like bacon, ribs, or poultry work less than regular meat but says that dinos prefer them more than meat. I have to duck in lumber doorway, wild wyvern eggs don't vanish when spoiled, buttons in Life Labyrinth are buggy and hard to press, can't lay on any type of bed (useful if logging off on Aberration since falling through the map happens often when logged offline), and hot springs do nothing. 

P.s. These bugs are expected but I feel someone should address them. I run my own server on ps4 and I have set it to where Aberration tames spawn (not the Aberration Variants since I don't know how to) on Ragnarok. I had to remove the Karkinos because no matter what I put their spawnweight at they spawn in masses.

P.s.s. Are you going to add the option to Nitrado servers to turn off Flyer Nerf? I would like people to be able to change flyer speeds on my server. 

Side note: Is there a way to get rockdrake eggs to spawn naturally? I also want to put Aberration Mushrooms and Speciesplant Z in the Mosa Cave. 

Edited by HectorHellious