Best water dino (slaughtering eels and everything else)

Blueghost

Basilosaur is KING.  Immune to jellyfish and Eels, hard enough to take on most sea animals (Megaladon, Plesi) and fast enough to outrun any beasts that are out to kill you (Mosa/Tuso) - can' t be grabbed by Tuso either.

Tame isn't too bad using Raw Mutton and excellent if you have access to Therizino (tickle chicken) kibble.

Hardest part is kiting away and killing the Manta that swarm them in the wild before you can get in to passive tame.

On the Ragnarok map I got a level 140 wild Basilo tamed up from the Pirate Bay - so nice shallow around the edges and didn't have to swim too deep to tame it.  Our Island map was a little harder but you do get the odd one near land.

Yes we have a base on the edge of the Pirate Bay - usually always a fresh basil spawns in there with the shipwreck.  As a bonus once you got a basil in there you can use it to collect thousands of Sillica Pearls from the underwater cave by the sunken ship there.

Idk if Viking/Pirate... it's north slightly west of central before you get to the volcano.

10 minutes ago, MirageUK said:

Basilosaur is KING.  Immune to jellyfish and Eels, hard enough to take on most sea animals (Megaladon, Plesi) and fast enough to outrun any beasts that are out to kill you (Mosa/Tuso) - can' t be grabbed by Tuso either.

Tame isn't too bad using Raw Mutton and excellent if you have access to Therizino (tickle chicken) kibble.

Hardest part is kiting away and killing the Manta that swarm them in the wild before you can get in to passive tame.

On the Ragnarok map I got a level 140 wild Basilo tamed up from the Pirate Bay - so nice shallow around the edges and didn't have to swim too deep to tame it.  Our Island map was a little harder but you do get the odd one near land.

Actually, i saw one the other day. I know exactly where to look. Thanks again. :D

1 minute ago, MirageUK said:

No problem.  Good luck disposing of them annoying Manta bodyguards and try not get too close to the floor in there, covered in sea scorps (Euryptid?) which insta-KO you.

Will do. Those things always mess up when i go down there lol. I saw one by all the rocks near that area im going to check first so i dont have to worry about that

2 hours ago, MirageUK said:

No problem.  Good luck disposing of them annoying Manta bodyguards and try not get too close to the floor in there, covered in sea scorps (Euryptid?) which insta-KO you.

get a baryonix to get rid of the mantas. actually the bary is a decent mount himself and kinda easy to tame, since u can just pick it up with an argy and carry it to a pen

I tamed a 130 basil, and man I don't regret it the investment. The only thing that was even close to killing me was an alpha Mosa. I had to run and heal twice during that fight, but I also had to kill 3 ples, 3 eels, and a ton of wandering sharks. Even a low level basil will have a hard time dying as long as you don't try anything crazy. To clear the mantas I just bite a random manta and every other manta in the area (even the ones following the basil) started chasing me. I had a sarco, so I ran to land and killed most of them when they chased me to closed to the shore.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived