Any news on the on the final DLC that is supposed to be released this spring?

Soapstone

Guest DJRone89
28 minutes ago, Soapstone said:

topic.

I recall reading the season pass info or something that stated the final DLC is supposed to be out this spring but I don't think there has been an announcement as to what it is going to be yet or when it will be coming out. Has anything been said?

It was never officially announced for Spring as it was only mentioned on Steam. Multi-platform game remember.

• Volunteer Moderator
4 hours ago, Soapstone said:

topic.

I recall reading the season pass info or something that stated the final DLC is supposed to be out this spring but I don't think there has been an announcement as to what it is going to be yet or when it will be coming out. Has anything been said?

Nothing has been announced yet. They have said that when they have something to reveal they will, but until then there is nothing said.

i remember where i read it now, it was on https://playark.com/, under the season pass info, before aberration had gotten released it said Aberration was supposed to be out in the fall and then the last being a spring 2018 release. it seems they updated the page to "when available" for the final one, since the posting.

Archived