TEK Tier (In a PvE Official)

My tribe has reached the point of the game where we can often fight bosses, twice maybe three times a week. I've unlocked all tekgrams including rockwell and play on the island. 

To the point

For you who have access to TEK and play pve Official, how often do you run bosses? Do you use TEK items aside from the generators doors and troughs? (I LOVE the TEK troughs so much, and gaining exp offline in a sleeping pod is great.)

I'd run around in the armor set but is it worth it? Seems i'd more likely keep it someplace and almost never wear it but it'd never hurt to show off sometimes yeah? :Jerbfat:

dont know why I would wear the tek armour. 

only 45 armour. 

cost element to function, but have no use really. 

no radiation resistance

no mushrooms spors resistance

no heat or cold resistance

On aberration where you might have more element available to use it, its useless. 

unless you can tell me why and where to use it. I might use mine.. But the Tek door.. the transmitter, the turrets and generator.. oo and for breeding the feeding trough, the sleeping POD.. and then.. the saddles can shoot.. all are brilliant.. I mean once you have the feeding trough, you can hardly ever go without one.. 

the armour.. other than looking really cool.. is pointless. I have a ramshackle ghillie set thats better..  unless there is an ascendant TEK BP I dont know about. 

TEK armour needs a serious boost before its gain its worth.. if it would have worked without the cost of element, I guess it would have been ok.

If it I needed element to walk around he radiation area, or if it used a little element if I ran over spores..and the functions didn't cost element. maybe a cool down, like they would overheat if used for a extended time.  sure.. 110% I would make some. 

3 hours ago, Yster said:

dont know why I would wear the tek armour. 

only 45 armour. 

cost element to function, but have no use really. 

no radiation resistance

no mushrooms spors resistance

no heat or cold resistance

On aberration where you might have more element available to use it, its useless. 

unless you can tell me why and where to use it. I might use mine.. But the Tek door.. the transmitter, the turrets and generator.. oo and for breeding the feeding trough, the sleeping POD.. and then.. the saddles can shoot.. all are brilliant.. I mean once you have the feeding trough, you can hardly ever go without one.. 

the armour.. other than looking really cool.. is pointless. I have a ramshackle ghillie set thats better..  unless there is an ascendant TEK BP I dont know about. 

TEK armour needs a serious boost before its gain its worth.. if it would have worked without the cost of element, I guess it would have been ok.

If it I needed element to walk around he radiation area, or if it used a little element if I ran over spores..and the functions didn't cost element. maybe a cool down, like they would overheat if used for a extended time.  sure.. 110% I would make some. 

This ? That’s excaclty what I think about it. It’s just a expensive cosmetic thing and it cost a lot to repair. I would use the tek armor if it supported what you said in this post. 

Archived