Petition: Please make a mobile friendly forum

d1nk

Hey all,

We've gone through a few forum changes since the great inception. This new forum format being the worst with its big streamy add on top. The data usage has grown a massive amount. 

If anyone uses mobile for this forum they can testify how slow and cumbersome it is. Could we please get an option for a data-friendly forum format or even a mobile friendly app? I would be perfectly fine with paying a small one-time-fee for "premium" for this. I dont mind adds if I must (seems you are promoting old dlc pack addons..) but this has gotten brutal. I love this forum and visit it multiple times per day! 

Edit: I found the app, seems data intensive but i will test more. I still would like a lighter website option for mobile users though

Any other suggestions or personal experiences with the website will help further the thread. Please share :) 

D1NK

5 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Isnt there an app already. SurviveTheArk Community app ? 

I use the STACompanion app instead of dodoex. If there is an app for forums and ive missed it im a complete dummy. I just checked the app again and didnt see any forums option!

Edit: i found the app in question, you are right. Ill test it tomorrow but my point still remains to make a mobile data friendly forum :) 

5 minutes ago, d1nk said:

I use the STACompanion app instead of dodoex. If there is an app for forums and ive missed it im a complete dummy. I just checked the app again and didnt see any forums option!

Edit: i found the app in question, you are right. Ill test it tomorrow but my point still remains to make a mobile data friendly forum :) 

Haha fair enough. I am not a big fan of the app. Still prefer using the webpage forum rather than the app, maybe I am just too used to the webpage.

• Chris locked this topic

Archived