Stat Points

Daddiu

Well, generally what that means is one of the Tuso's stats (likely melee % or hp), got 48 points from the random stats rolled whenever a creature is spawned, and with more added whenever a creature is tamed.      Generally a level 225 will have average stats of like 25-35 in all the stats, IE 35 points in HP, 28 points in stamina, 26 points in Weight, etc etc.    Those stat points are multiplied by the creature's basic "multipliers" to get the actual hp/melee % and so on, some creatures have a higher multiplier for melee or weight than others (Rexes and spinos for example have very high melee multipliers).

If a creature gets a stat to 40 or more, that's generally considered a high stat (48 is very high).

ark smart breeding - https://github.com/cadon/ARKStatsExtractor

online calculators are for wild dinos. this app sorts out base stats and more, even after you've put 50 exp lvls into them. but generally 45+ points on a 7 stat dino is worthy of breeding mutations onto. 50+ for 6 stat dinos like fliers and amphibians (turtle and crock for example, last i remember)

4 minutes ago, Migol said:

Well, generally what that means is one of the Tuso's stats (likely melee % or hp), got 48 points from the random stats rolled whenever a creature is spawned, and with more added whenever a creature is tamed.      Generally a level 225 will have average stats of like 25-35 in all the stats, IE 35 points in HP, 28 points in stamina, 26 points in Weight, etc etc.    Those stat points are multiplied by the creature's basic "multipliers" to get the actual hp/melee % and so on, some creatures have a higher multiplier for melee or weight than others (Rexes and spinos for example have very high melee multipliers).

If a creature gets a stat to 40 or more, that's generally considered a high stat (48 is very high).

How do I find the the creatures basic multiplier.

The smart breeder tool the poster above linked (it's also linked on the Ark Wiki if you (sensibly) don't like touching forum links from random strangers), is the best way to do this.    It does take a bit of getting used to but once you know how to use it it works VERY well, I strongly would urge you to watch their linked youtube tutorial (and follow along in game with it).

4 hours ago, eESTlane said:

ark smart breeding - https://github.com/cadon/ARKStatsExtractor

online calculators are for wild dinos. this app sorts out base stats and more, even after you've put 50 exp lvls into them. but generally 45+ points on a 7 stat dino is worthy of breeding mutations onto. 50+ for 6 stat dinos like fliers and amphibians (turtle and crock for example, last i remember)

Turtles do put points into speed AND Oxy - I rarely get a flyer who doesn't have at least 1+ 40 point stat, but after taming numerous Sarcos and Turtles, I can confirm that their stat distribution is equivalent to all other land dinos. Only Flyers get the 6 stat, aquatics and fish still put points into Oxy/Speed.

Archived