pvp Adult Ran Ragnorok PVP Server

Hello survivors. Here is a little bit about our server. We are an adult  ran Ragnorok PVP server. However, we do have auto collision off and the structure limit is increased. The tame rate is x4, Egg hatch is 15, and baby mature speed is 12.5. This is a summertime server, long days short nights. This is a disease free server.

We offer a metal tool kit starter pack for every new player and one perfect tamed dino (Beaver, Raptor, Doed, Stego, or Thorny Dragon) and one high level Pteranodon per tribe. And any perfect tame shoulder mount per person. That is the only time we as admins will spawn anything in. We want to enjoy the game like everyone else.

We have two community centers to help everyone out. They are located in Vikings Bay and the Desert Castle. At these community centers we ask that you don’t kill other players, that’s the only rule on the server.

We will have an event once a month, the event might be a joust, race, whatever the community decides on. The event will be the third Wednesday of each month. The events will be hosted at the desert castle.

During big holidays and event day we are going to boost all the settings. On event day it will be x8 everything! 

If this sounds like the server for you then add  Theark1234 as a friend and join our ARK. We look forward to having you. Don’t forget to check out our Facebook page Theark1234 Server Page for updates on events and other good info. Any questions just message Ulfhednar506 or myself Docginger2506 on Xbox.

4 minutes ago, DocGinger2506 said:

Bump

On 5/16/2018 at 10:51 AM, DocGinger2506 said:

Hello survivors. Here is a little bit about our server. We are an adult  ran Ragnorok PVP server. However, we do have auto collision off and the structure limit is increased. The tame rate is x4, Egg hatch is 15, and baby mature speed is 12.5. This is a summertime server, long days short nights.

We offer a metal tool kit starter pack for every new player and one perfect tamed dino (Beaver, Raptor, Doed, Stego, or Thorny Dragon) and one high level Pteranodon per tribe. And any perfect tame shoulder mount per person. That is the only time we as admins will spawn anything in. We want to enjoy the game like everyone else.

We have two community centers to help everyone out. They are located in Vikings Bay and the Desert Castle. At these community centers we ask that you don’t kill other players, that’s the only rule on the server.

We will have an event once a month, the event might be a joust, race, whatever the community decides on. The event will be the third Wednesday of each month. The events will be hosted at the desert castle.

During big holidays and event day we are going to boost all the settings. On event day it will be x8 everything! 

If this sounds like the server for you then add  Theark1234 as a friend and join our ARK. We look forward to having you. Any questions just message Ulfhednar506 or myself Docginger2506 on Xbox.

Sounds interesting I usually don't play unnoficial but if be down my Xbox account is Vherrify..... if I forget to add u

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived