When Is ARK's Next Big Update?

ChrisDino

Hello fellow survivors,
Recently i haven't been really active in any forms of ark community and now that i checked, i noticed that nothing major in terms of content additions has happened or announced.

However, i would happily be corrected on that. So i ask you, have they announced anything about the next major update? Also, are the tlcs over?

Thanks for your time

No, they didn't quit on extinction. I think they are focusing on bugs... and if I am correct, have a different team working on Extinction. Ark was originally released in EA June 12, 2015. Jurassic World was released June 2, 2015. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom is coming out June 22, 2018. I think WC said they are planning for a summer release of Extinction. I think WC will drop it all at once, trailer and DLC close to Fallen Kingdoms release. All the hype will be about dinos, and Fallen Kingdom/Extinction.. cmon.. there's gotta be something there lolz

• Volunteer Moderator
48 minutes ago, WildWyvern said:

No, they didn't quit on extinction. I think they are focusing on bugs... and if I am correct, have a different team working on Extinction. Ark was originally released in EA June 12, 2015. Jurassic World was released June 2, 2015. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom is coming out June 22, 2018. I think WC said they are planning for a summer release of Extinction. I think WC will drop it all at once, trailer and DLC close to Fallen Kingdoms release. All the hype will be about dinos, and Fallen Kingdom/Extinction.. cmon.. there's gotta be something there lolz

You got all your dates mixed up.

ARK EA release = 2nd June 2015

Jurassic World release = 9th June USA / 11th June UK

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom release = 22nd June 2018 USA BUT 6th June in UK and most of Europe.

I really really hope we hear something about S-plus soon i really love this game. The only buzz kill not geting conformation on if this is still comeing to consules. I rented a server awhile back and talked 5 of friends into picking up ark on ps4 and my god they live on it now but like me they like to hear that the games geting new things going forward. They had never played a game like ark before and were comeing from games like ff14 so its been a big cool change for them.

Archived