Question about mutations

hiimdom43

if you get a mutation it will be both stat and colour but it may roll for the other parents stat, same with colour, and colour may be in a region that the dino doesnt have. That how i understand it. If you have a bunch of females at or above 20/20 mutations just breed them with a fresh tamed male and the females stat can still mutate. 

all i know about mutations is that through selective breeding you could theoretically get a monkey with these base stats. to put that in perspective that means you can get a monkey that has almost 1500 weight at max domesticated level....th reason thats impressive is that only half of a monkeys weight is transmitted to the player when its on their shoulder, so you could get a monkey that increases your effective carry weight by 750....and now i want one....

edit: sorry, i need to make a correction. you can effectively double your carry weight up to a maximum of 750. So if you have a 100 carry weight then your monkey can double that for you, but you still wouldn't be able to carry an extra 750 weight. 

Untitled.png

Archived