Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iiMadhatter

Servers being offline unacceptable

627-630 has been offline for 30 hours + and ongoing
its ridiculous the entire event is basically wasted and all our timers are extended now , sure. the down side of the server being offline for so long is definitely painful, BUT what i is absolutely ridiculous is that hundreds of people cant play and have been given no reason why, no statement, no acknowledgement and absolutely no sign of interest from Wildcard.
we spend endless hours on this game grinding insane amounts of our time away, put in so much dedication and effort, only to receive completely no support on an issue so big it completely ends the entire gaming experience for unknown amount of time.

just appalling.

edit: 2 days + now

Why are the servers going down?

Are they under secret investigation of possible dupe?

Is it the home server of a Undermeshing tribe and the GM'S are making sure they can not get their things off the servers?

Could it be a player has hired someone to take these servers offline through illegitimate means?

So many more reasons they could be down this is just some you have to think of.

Absolute bullpoop to be honest. Not only is it almost guaranteed that my baby gigs, quetz's, yuti's, rex's, if i don't get on and pickup the incubating eggs they are also wasted. 

Wildcard where is your response? how will you amend this? how am I to replace the more than likely to be lost dinos and eggs (they were traded off server for (i cant just breed more))? 

How about instead of releasing new arks, you fix the servers. 

Between our tribe and our closest alliance we have probably submitted 30+ tickets. I notice there is a place you put your email in down the bottom, is that just to waste our time? Because clearly you fail to return any information to anyone. 

Fix your servers, or sell your game to someone else who would be better at running it. 

I have filled out like 5 of those myself, I have submitted several tickets and sent an email as well, its been days now and all i got back was ( we are aware of connection issues) .
that's it. 
everyone talking about if they liked the event or not and how it went, and not one wildcard team member even mentioning anything about the servers that were taken offline and still after the event have not returned back online.

our servers need some sort of compensation for this at the least an apology or some sort of acknowledgement, this is a joke. Ark beta wasnt this bad.

A response and a reason would be nice if the server is down just explain why its down and give us a eta on when it will be back dont just leave your players in the dark the amount of devs on this site and not one comment on this thread seriously guys pull your head in 

1 hour ago, Jerryn said:

Currently known server outages and reason(s):

PS4 469-471 connection issues
PS4 (L) 923 connection issues
Xbox 627-630 connection issues

Well, duh, we can't connect to it. It tells us nothing. If it's a hardware issue that takes 3 days to fix they can tell us that. If it's networking that takes 24 hours to resolve they could tell us. The silence is unacceptable!