DCarter97

How to spawn a reaper on The Island or Ragnarok

I have tried spawning the reaper king or queen on the the island and ragnarok but neither have worked. My game either crashes or freezes. I was wondering if there was a way around it or if it is even possible to spawn them on Xbox without playing on Aberration. I have tried both console commands for the king and queen and the impregnating command. Neither have worked on my xbox one server

I've spawned in two Reaper Kings using:

admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/Dinos/Nameless/Xenomorph_Character_BP_Male_Tamed.Xenomorph_Character_BP_Male_Tamed'" 500 0 0 150

but they were NOT tame.

The first one kicked my @$$ and killed a couple dinos.  I was ready for the second one.

• Facepalm 1

I tried that and even used the code where it spawns them untamed and nothing happened by my game freezing for a little. I dont think it's possible to spawn them in unless you are on aberration bc I went on there and spawned them no problem. Kinda sucks for xbox one bc I dont really like playing on aberration

17 hours ago, DCarter97 said:

I tried that and even used the code where it spawns them untamed and nothing happened by my game freezing for a little. I dont think it's possible to spawn them in unless you are on aberration bc I went on there and spawned them no problem. Kinda sucks for xbox one bc I dont really like playing on aberration

I did it on The Island.

If you're an admin and type in exactly what I posted above, you should get a Reaper King.

18 hours ago, SubjeqtZero said:

I did it on The Island.

If you're an admin and type in exactly what I posted above, you should get a Reaper King.

I'm unable to make myself admin even tho it's my server. I highlight my name then press add admin but nothing happens. But I'm able to use every other console command like spawning in an alpha wyvern. So idk what's wrong. I have tried this on my singleplayer and multiplayer server. Both of which I can use all cheats except spawning a Reaper. 

6 hours ago, DCarter97 said:

I'm unable to make myself admin even tho it's my server. I highlight my name then press add admin but nothing happens. But I'm able to use every other console command like spawning in an alpha wyvern. So idk what's wrong. I have tried this on my singleplayer and multiplayer server. Both of which I can use all cheats except spawning a Reaper. 

I always have to Return to Main Menu, then join again after I add myself as admin.

So I’ve tried getting a reaper queen onto the island. I’ve tried every single thing but the game won’t allow a reaper queen on the island. I’ve tried all admin commands and I’ve even tried bringing one through the Dino saved data. It will only let me spawn her in aberration. Any reason y?

On 10/30/2018 at 8:00 AM, ThatGirlBree6 said:

If anyone is still having issues with spawning reaper kings on other maps I use the following(without the quotation marks) and it always works for summoning a reaper king:

"cheat summontamed xenomorph_character_bp_male_tamed_c"

Tried this and it worked! However, I think you can only summon these reaper kings: tamed normal ones. No elementals, subterranean, queens, or anything. Tried every other spawn code and this is the only one that worked. (i'm also on Ragnarok)