Hey Folks,

I've got a short question about those delicious Vegetable Cakes.

Is it possible to use them as kibble for herbivores?

And is it worth?

I'am asking because there is no kibble for ankylosaurus on aberration and taming without is a huge loss of levels.

I was hoping for x2 taming because the outcome is much better even with vegetables.

1 minute ago, Fijiwolf said:

I think at best you should use carrots or savor root becasue i don't think that ankys like veggie cakes as much as vegetables you would have to look at at taming chart on how long it would take for it to tame and compare them

The Vegetable Cake doesn't even show up on any of those taming charts and im wondering if its even possible.

1 hour ago, Fijiwolf said:

More than likely it isn't i recommend taming them with vegetables at the very least or cross a dilo over to make the dilo kibble 

I assume you haven't tried to download dilos on aberration. I did and its not possible....

Please don't say something if you are not sure i wasted 20 min on taming dilos....

Veggie cake is good, just noticed for taming dinos. Anklyos included. The lack of flyers does make you lose the efficiency and taming speed of kibble. I'd advise vegetables. I'd save veggie cake as you can heal herbivorous tames with it.

If you want a high level anklyo, try to train up a few and breed. It's time consuming, but hey, cool colors and stats along with some decent levels. Comes at the cost of not doing anything but feed the tiny champ for a bit though.

[BTW, I'm just improvising this, so please don't make a big fuss if I got something wrong. Thanks!]

Archived