Lvling boss Rexes.

Grandta

If solo it's a bit tougher. Mass killing is the only real way and SE gives you the best method's with Deathworm's and Wyvern's. Rag desert is spotty at best for Deathworm's and you may run into a Giga. 

If you have a tribe mate it makes it easier. You got the standard grinder leveling. One of my favorite ways was my buddy riding a Giga and me following behind on a Rex as he killed a Titan and I got in a few shots. We leveled a lot of dino's that way. 

If you're not on official PvE and have it so your dino's can kill your other dino's using normal melee attacks then hatch a bunch of Wyvern eggs (level matters less for Wyvern's) and have your Rex kill them. On official PvE this doesn't work with the exception of Wyvern elemental attacks. 

solo is hard

but if u have tribemate (duo) : grinder and chem bench

make narcos and grind stone.

the second member ride it. for exp sharing

use the mats (flint and other) to make gunpow or  spark.

or just leave it at base like 3weeks xD  get 35-40 level up.but need online around(CMIIW). after that bossing at alpha ape. xD 

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Ugodzilla said:

For the not that smart People. My answer implied that there is no need for Tek on PVE^^  I did not expect that someone takes it serious oO

There is a need for Tek on PvE though.

You really think everything tek related is only useful in PvP? Oh yeah of course cause we all know PvPers use them tek troughs to smash over their enemies heads... o.O

All your comment was there for was to make a dig at PvE players, most likely to compensate for something.

3 minutes ago, Ugodzilla said:

For the not that smart People. My answer implied that there is no need for Tek on PVE^^  I did not expect that someone takes it serious oO

Now explain this further. 

I want to live underwater without having to use a scuba tank at all times, tek needed. 

I want to raise supreme dino's. tek makes that easier.

I want to conduct trades on other servers for stats and items. tek makes that more convenient. 

I want to protect my tames from wild dino's, tek makes that more secure. 

Lots of reason's for tek in PvE

Da

1 minute ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Now explain this further. 

I want to live underwater without having to use a scuba tank at all times, tek needed. 

I want to raise supreme dino's. tek makes that easier.

I want to conduct trades on other servers for stats and items. tek makes that more convenient. 

I want to protect my tames from wild dino's, tek makes that more secure. 

Lots of reason's for tek in PvE

Damn what is wrong with you guys.... that was not a serious answer of me... next time i put *sarcasmoff* after it. Now calm yo beans

Killing alphas gives a ton of xp. I dont know how other servers are, but my island server gets tons of alpha spawns, killed 2 raptors and 2 carnos in a 15 minute span this morning, not far from each other along the west coast. The argies we were leveling gained 25+ levels at vanilla rates. But it never fails if I need to level something there always seems to be an alpha nearby.

On 5/12/2018 at 10:54 AM, GP said:

I'm pretty sure you can because i'm pretty sure turrets can shoot them the moment they are born too.

That has been fixed. However, turrets will shoot babies that you unclaim, much like regular dinos. Pretty sure turret settings can help with this, or just make a box with no turrets can be a solution too.

Archived