Graphics options on console

Aribohs

Can we please have some kind of graphics downgrade options on PS4 and Xbox other than just the single High Detail option? 

I'm playing on aberration and to say it runs like ass would be an insult to asses. There's areas where the FPS don't just drop the utterly stop. For up to 10-15 seconds the game just sits there utterly still nothing happens. Its not just me either. The server (Its PVE) is practically deserted, lucky if there is 3 players on at prime time. I was playing earlier today and I was the only person on. 1 Player on an official server. 

Some better options like reduce or turn off shadows, godrays, maybe textures? I would play the game so reduced it looked like Pixark if it meant it actually ran to any decent degree. 

3 hours ago, Aribohs said:

Can we please have some kind of graphics downgrade options on PS4 and Xbox other than just the single High Detail option? 

I'm playing on aberration and to say it runs like ass would be an insult to asses. There's areas where the FPS don't just drop the utterly stop. For up to 10-15 seconds the game just sits there utterly still nothing happens. Its not just me either. The server (Its PVE) is practically deserted, lucky if there is 3 players on at prime time. I was playing earlier today and I was the only person on. 1 Player on an official server. 

Some better options like reduce or turn off shadows, godrays, maybe textures? I would play the game so reduced it looked like Pixark if it meant it actually ran to any decent degree. 

I agree. If we could customize graphics options to even get a little improvement at the cost of a bit of look id love that.

Archived