pve Broodmother GAMMA PVE

Giganticus

I posted in another thread about the absolute stats needed to down Gamma Broodmother, and it's really, really leniant - Poster wanted to know if he could down Broodmother with Oviraptors, and it turns out, that yea, you could, in theory, down Gamma Broodmother with Oviraptors.

Personally, I would tame 19 Megatheriums, 1 Yuty, slap a semi-decent saddle on them all (50+ armor), and be set to farm Gamma Broodmother for a bit of Element on the side. Since OP is only asking about Gamma, it doesn't need that much - One of the poster's previously mentioned team of 19 Rexes, 1 Yuty, Rexes at 30k HP/700% damage/90-120 armor is good enough for Alpha Broodmother, waaaaay overkill on Gamma.

Last night I did gamma with 10 rexes 1 Theriz and 1 yuty and that was still overkill. They are largely only lightly levelled rexes too with 30k hp and 500-600 melee, they have a lot of levels still to go.  The worst rex lost about 5k hp.  Because that was so easy I tried the same set-up on beta, lost 2 of the rexes and the theriz. So beta does require a little more dino power but people are doing the gamma with things like direwolves and direbears.

On 5/10/2018 at 10:53 PM, Giganticus said:

Hi All,

I wanna do broodmother (Gamma)

I have a few Questions:

1. what is the minimum HP needed too win

2. How much Melee should the rexes have ?

3. What amount of armour should the rex sadles be ??, And  does anyone of you have a rex sadle BP for sale ? 

Yours Sincerely,

1) Base Stats HP 10k - 14.6k ---> (Lvl Up 25k / 30k)

2) Dmg Base 360 - 470 --> (Lvl Up 500/600 or more)

3) Tthe most important thing for boss is "sadle" (Armor 70 or more)

accompanied 1 yuti and daeodon for kill Megaphitecus Beta.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/15/2018 at 5:55 PM, Frogspoison said:

I posted in another thread about the absolute stats needed to down Gamma Broodmother, and it's really, really leniant - Poster wanted to know if he could down Broodmother with Oviraptors, and it turns out, that yea, you could, in theory, down Gamma Broodmother with Oviraptors.

Personally, I would tame 19 Megatheriums, 1 Yuty, slap a semi-decent saddle on them all (50+ armor), and be set to farm Gamma Broodmother for a bit of Element on the side. Since OP is only asking about Gamma, it doesn't need that much - One of the poster's previously mentioned team of 19 Rexes, 1 Yuty, Rexes at 30k HP/700% damage/90-120 armor is good enough for Alpha Broodmother, waaaaay overkill on Gamma.

Good god, yes.  Much overkill.  Gamma broodmother isn't that bad!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived